1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How do girls check guys out?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jun 22, 2018.

1. 6'10".... bruh that's too tall. I'm 6'7". And I would agree personality trumps over everything.

2. tweeby

tweeby Banned

From reading your posts, and this is just my take on things, I'd say you're a pretty nice guy, you have the physical traits, but maybe you are a little niave and slow to action, you're obviously just looking for dating advice?

Would that sound about right? If that is the case shoot elevate a PM he's usually on point with dating advice.

3. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Sorry my bad haha.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Expand on slow to action & naive

5. Is cool my dude

tweeby likes this.
  6. If you mean sexually naive, then perhaps a bit. I'm not a virgin but still getting used to women and whatnot. I'm in alot better place than 6 months ago.

Slow to action meaning I'm shy so I kinda let certain things just roll thanyea

7. Saskia Simone

Saskia Simone Fapstronaut

I look at a man’s face, because that tells me a lot about him. I look at how he interacts with others, that gives me an idea of his character. As regards his body, I do check out height (because I am tall myself), shoulder width and proportion. I do notice their package but not straight up and seeing nothing is not a deal breaker. If he fits my idea of manly, I have time for him (although married now, and not able to act on it). But i can affirm him with a smile or friendly conversation.

8. I never said that you explicitly made that connection. Just that it seemed like maybe you might have thought that. But apparently you don't, so cool.

Yes, you did... I never claimed that you were concerned about your size.

I understand that... you don't seem to understand my line of thought here, but whatever. It's not important.

Yep, I completely understand. I've never been confused about what your question was. You're the one who ie misunderstanding things here, not me. But again, it's not important, so whatever.

I didn't skip over anything you said, nor did I misconstrue anything. You just don't understand how what I said relates to what you said.

9. tweeby

tweeby Banned

I think that is what it is, for me it seems like you need to take a few more risks bro.

P.S Did you ever get the star spangled banner and stripes T-shirt?

10. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I forgot about that. He should show a picture so we can see how awesome it is.

11. I think you're right, thanks actually. And nah man lol I searched but couldn't find anything sadly. And the guy never came through.

12. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Out of interest, I've been doing a little bit of digging, but you mention you are seeing a psychiatrist. Can I ask why?

If you don't feel comfortable talking in public PM me.

And yeah that T-shirt would have been awesome. I'm logging off for the night as it's bed time so see ya maybe tomorrow.

13. If it was supposedly purely "biological" then every single man and woman on this planet would only be concerned with making babies and literally nothing else in life, which is 100% not the case in today's age. I don't know, maybe things aren't as hardwired as scientists think they are.

14. tweeby

tweeby Banned

^Actually, now I'm unsure if you're shy because your past threads seem to suggest you get your fair share of attention regardless. I couldn't really find anything that stands out, PIED whilst you're on a cocktail of Molly and alcohol, is pretty standard, anyone who's done that can attest to pilly willy, so I just wanna ask a few questions if that's OK of course. . .

15. tweeby

tweeby Banned

^ Yeah his statement raised my eyebrows if I'm being honest.

16. @tweeby I am not currently seeing a psychiatrist. I want to see a psychologist however.

You said you had questions? I'll pm you

tweeby likes this.
  17. It's not men and women are walking around saying "I need to make babies!!" What's biological is the urge for sex. That's one of the few things that's a natural urge, meaning the urge is not a learned trait. That is biological and is hardwired. Obviously we can have a thinking process to restrict or lower the urge so we aren't raping everybody we see. This is true for animals too.

So this biological trait is sexual intercourse, which in turn makes babies. That's the intended purpose of sex in the first place, to create life. Therefore in turn procreation is the goal. Bc the goal of sex is to make babies. And sex is a biological trait.

18. Yes, but before you said that the purpose of life itself is to procreate. That's different than simply saying that sex is a biological urge because of procreation.

19. I agree, but to an extent i can see what hes saying. Although perhaps hes over stating it a little. The desire for sex is biological and the natural result is babies. Condoms and birth control came later. Originally sex led to babies and we all get natural urges for sex. That being said, i agree with you on most of your posts.

20. It's as @Castielle said, OP was talking about how the whole biological purpose in life itself was to just make babies. You took my quote about it out of context mate.