1. Sanchez Mucherrato

Sanchez Mucherrato Fapstronaut

Hey.

I will normally don`t write something here cause I do that already in a diary but there are always something what bothers me and where I need maybe answer or encouragement.

I went to bed late last night. Me and a couple of friends had hanging out until 2am. Maybe it was wrong or not, I went a little bit thirsty to bed. The Alarm clock rang, I turned to the right and the weird dream starts. I imagined all the stuff that I would normally block in the daytime and I couldn`t help myself but almost had a wet dreams. Before it turned to a orgasm I (that sound foolish but) automatically raised my legs up, plus my stomach and avert it. I know what you thinking, there are this PC-Muscle, which you can train bla bla bla (I will). But the point is.. I still feel like shit whether or not it not came to a orgasm.

Thank god for anonymity on the internet xD

2. nerd_lean

nerd_lean Fapstronaut

I'm amazed on how you can cntrol what you're doing while you're having a dream.

Couldn't agree more

3. Sanchez Mucherrato

Sanchez Mucherrato Fapstronaut

Yes. When I'm at the early stages I don't sleep very good or deep either. That makes WD impossible. After quite some time my sleep quality improve and my bed is my Best friend.

nerd_lean likes this.
  4. nerd_lean

nerd_lean Fapstronaut

Thanks to rebooting

Sanchez Mucherrato likes this.