The manlet thread.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Get_It, Sep 14, 2019.

1. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

A mix of everything is best. Don't eat 10,000 calories a day and only powerlift if you don't want to die at 35 (unless there is actually a reason such as you have a chance of winning a competition etc.). I wouldn't recommend marathons either, that is hard on your joints and burns too many calories to have a decent muscle mass. There are other ways to get your heart in shape and you won't look like a stickman who can probably bench less than 200.

Untitledmarathon.png

2. brilliantidiot

Overreaction much?

Get_It likes this.
  3. Calling BS for what it is overreaction?

4. brilliantidiot

Well you could have just said "I disagree". No one really cares except you, apparently.

Get_It likes this.
  5. I can say whatever I like, your validation is completely not required. :) Apparently you cared enough to quote me!

6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I used to look like that two months ago, but since I started working out, I stopped wearing my watch.

IbrahimViking and brilliantidiot like this.
  7. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

A brawl is surely brewing!
    You're up!

brilliantidiot likes this.
  8. Remember to be courteous guys :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2019
  9. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

You should delete this shitshow (seriously)
    Also, if you keep talking shit I'm going to beat you senseless with my stilts you spooky skeleton.

10. Hey!

I'm 165cm tall, or 5'5".

Never had any problems with women or confidence. (Also would like to mention I'm Asian born/raised and living here)

Sure there came a few people who made comments on my height, but in reality nobody really does. It's pretty rare for someone to insult me based on my height here. I do go to the gym so I am pretty fit at about 167 pounds. I just do what I love and be positive/nice to the people around me. Never had problems.

It's really one of the most superficial things you can care about. Instead of caring about how tall, how short etc. Just care about treating those around you with love and kindness.

Peace! :)

11. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

167 Pounds? Nice what bodyfat percentage are you at? I'm 5'6" at 140 lbs, have about 15% bodyfat.

12. I'm dead.

Get_It likes this.
  13. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

hello, I didn't create the fact that there are negative aspects to being short, ie. a manlet. You didn't "shut me up". If it bothers you that much being a manlet, you can opt for a bone stretching procedure. This thread was more intended to be a lighthearted, tongue in cheek look at the manlet world. There are more things worse than being a manlet, but sensitive dude chose to take it harsh.

14. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

This is the most ridiculous thread tbh. No one gives a shit about your height but you. There are far more important things to discuss in this forum. Besides, there are plenty of negative aspects to being taller than average.

15. I'm at about 20% bodyfat :)

Going to cut down soon! Are you on a bodybuilding routine?

16. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

17. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

Yeah, I suppose what I do would be considered a bodybuilder routine. Usually 6-12 reps, but I don't do many Isolation exercises, just curls, skullcrushers, and shrugs, rest are compounds. I also don't work legs lol, unless you count deadlifts as lower body.

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. brilliantidiot

@MuscularSherlockHolmes This is what I thought the thread was meant to be. I'm done arguing about something I don't care about. If you want it that bad, you can have it. Please forgive me if at any point I was rude. Have a nice day. :)

19. brilliantidiot

This is my typical workout:
    3x10(or to fatigue) squats with 300
    ^ bench with 200-225
    ^ wide arm pullups
    2x10 one legged deadlift with around 30
    3x 10 ab wheel

I'm putting on a ton of muscle but also gaining a lot of fat because of the lack of cardio.

DerSchütze likes this.
  20. Do you count your macros? That can help minimize fat gain, even sans cardio. (It's pretty tedious tho!!!)