Songs To Have Sex To?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Hello people.

For those of you who have done the sex and had music playing in the background, I ask you this, what song(s) were you playing?

And for those of you have never done the sex before, what songs will you choose to set the mood when that very day arrives?

For me personally, I haven't had sex before but I know for certain that I'm going to want to have this one song playing in the background at least once in my sex life. That song is, Crazy=Genius by Panic! At The Disco. It sounds like swing music and the drums are like, "BOM boom boom bdum bdum bDUH bom bDUH BOOM boom".... Okay, it's difficult to describe a beat via text, but you get the idea. It's pretty upbeat. :emoji_joy: But anyway, I'd have this song playing in the background at least once because I think it would make for a hilarious session. Just imagine being in sync with the rhythm of this beat. :emoji_laughing:

Perhaps that song can be a suggestion for those who have a partner and are willing to give it a shot. If someone out there actually fucks to "Crazy=Genius" one day, tell me how it goes.

Baowistop and | Nico | like this.
  2. jeffmbaptist

jeffmbaptist Fapstronaut

Stayin Alive
    Funky Town
    Moonlight Sonata
    Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture
    Beat it by Michael Jackson
    Only the lonely

;)

| Nico | and Deleted Account like this.
  3. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

'**** her gently' by Tenacious D
    Almost any Rammstein song
    'Eat me alive' by Judas Priest

| Nico | and Deleted Account like this.
  4. StonePlacidity

StonePlacidity Fapstronaut

5. more desperate and emotional like tomorrow u'll part ways forever
    All Through the Night by Sleeping At Last

some Marvin Gaye would be feely feely too

| Nico | likes this.
  6. | Nico |

| Nico | Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hahaha interesting question, ive never had sex before so whenever that day comes i would like to listen to Enigma.

7. seems like many of us never had sex before.. cheers to that (if we can really cheer.. there is some sense of purity though my mind has been dirtied by those nude images)

another song that comes to my mind: Love u til the end by Pogues.. with a setting in the garden, hahahahahhahahahaha

Deleted Account and | Nico | like this.
  8. I'd probably choose this:

EDIT: I put it in a spoiler since the thumbnail has a shirtless man in it. Don't click if you're triggered by that.

9. Nice! I'm unfamiliar with Enigma. So I looked it up and the first song I clicked on was called, "Return to Innocence" which would be kind of an interesting contrast. You lose your innocent virginity while you listen to a song titled "Return to Innocence" Lol :emoji_joy:

Deleted Account and | Nico | like this.
  10. Interesting choice to use desperate, emotional music during the sexy times. I imagine it will make it feel that more special. :emoji_slight_smile:

| Nico | likes this.
  11. | Nico |

| Nico | Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hahaha yeah so true

12. Slow and gentle I see. Great choice! This song is clearly meant to be used in a sexual setting. :emoji_smile:

13. I think I would laugh hysterically having sex to the 1812 Overture! Don’t think I could focus on the task at hand. But if she was in on the joke it could be fun. With the brass and cannons going off at the end!

jeffmbaptist and | Nico | like this.
  14. Tchaikovsky must have been a total nutcase (or a nutcracker?). Artillery as a musical instrument wtf lol

jeffmbaptist, Marshall 5 and | Nico | like this.
  15. I freaking loveee that song. It's one of my favorites from Panic.

Never had sex with music, myself, and I don't think my partner would want to. But I've always thought the song Turn Me On (Low Tide Remix) by Kevin Lyttle would be a good song to have sex to. Also, for some reason that I can't explain, "Honey I'm Good" by Andy Grammar.

16. Sleeping At Last is great <3 I walked down the aisle to the instrumental version of Turning Page.

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. Glad you find that song from P!ATD freakin amazing! :emoji_grinning:

I just searched up those two songs and listened to them. Turn Me On (Low Tide Remix) to me sounds quite tropical. I could see myself doing the sexy times with someone to that song in a place like Hawaii. Quite refreshing. But as for the second one, "Honey I'm Good" by Andy Grammar... Oh my... I'd put it in the same category as Crazy=Genius. It sounds like one of those songs you'd listen to when you want to make sex hilarious. :emoji_smile:

Off-Topic Paragraph
    Oh hi Castielle! Welcome to this off-topic paragraph where I'm about to tell you something random. Are you ready? Here we go..... I've seen you around the forum responding to a considerable amount of threads and can I just say, there's something about you that I admire? I don't know if it's your profile picture or the reputation you've garnered up but there's something you've got that makes you stand out and I don't exactly know what it is. To me, you've kinda got the same energy as a celebrity. Because I'm not joking, when I was notified that you responded to one of my threads, my eyes lit up and I was like, "Oh shit! It's that guy with the profile pic of a guy showing off his FBI wallet.. uh.. thing.." :emoji_joy: But yea, all I'm saying is, I admire you for some unknown reason and I want you to know that. :emoji_smile:

18. Haha that's so funny! I totally know what you mean, though. There are certain people you just get in your head as being vets around here or something, like getting a response from them is an extra feat. Lol but I promise I'm just a regular ol person. :p

Also, since you admire me so, I should probably mention that I'm not a guy. Lol common misconception... that I often intentionally ignore so as not to be bothered.

19. Lol yeah, I think that one's just because I find the guy's voice hot. There are certain artists that just have such a unique voice that just gets my little musical heart pumpin. Funnily enough, Brendon Urie is another one of those artists. That little growl when he says "let me be your killer king" in Victorious? :emoji_kissing_closed_eyes: I always gotta listen to that part twice. :emoji_laughing:

20. Yes! Exactly. It seems that some people out here radiate that sensei energy with their years of NoFap wisdom. :emoji_joy: But just like you said, at the end of the day, you are just a regular ol person.

And thanks for telling me that about yourself. Now I know not to use "he" and/or "him" when referring to you because you'd be looking at my posts like, "Oh boy. This boy right here thinks I'm a boy.. but this very boy who calls himself ShinyDiamonds would be sorely mistaken." :emoji_laughing: