Flatline After Relapse?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by FlowingSaiyan, Jun 28, 2020.

1. FlowingSaiyan

FlowingSaiyan Fapstronaut

Hey everyone. I've been feeling a bit depressed lately, so I thought maybe I should assess the situation. So my question is: can I have a flatline even after I have relapsed?

My first NoFap streak was of 17 days, and I did witness some flatline symptoms then. But after I relapsed, they were completely gone. But now as my average streaks are getting better and better, I've started feeling depressed again, and this continues even after I relapse. So can this be because of flatline? I don't really know how this works. Is flatline something that comes after a few weeks in your streak, and then suddenly disappears once you relapse, or is it something that continues even after you relapse?
    (Personally I feel that it's the latter because it makes sense for less libido release even after you relapse).

I do have some other reasons why I could be depressed, but the thing is, I've always had those, but only now they have started bothering me. I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

PS: Just to make sure we're all on the same page here, by depression I mean that I feel as if I don't have any energy and motivation, and I'm feeling more lonely than ever.

2. Libzam

Libzam Fapstronaut

I've been in flatline since day 11 I'm currently day 39/40 and still in a flatline. However mine is a sexual flatline so I'm not getting random erections during the day. I had dead dick for about 2/3weeks which now looks back to normal but the random erections haven't come back yet. I hear they come back during day 50 plus

FlowingSaiyan likes this.
  3. Timecop

Timecop Fapstronaut

Flatlining: Many NoFap® users report one or more periods of zero libido during their streak, especially in the 2-6 week period. Transitioning from an overexcited, always-eager libido to none at all can be disconcerting and even scary for the experienced masturbator, but many Fapstronauts report that it is only a phase in the reboot and will pass.

4. FlowingSaiyan

Yeah, but can I still be in a flatline even after I have relapsed?

5. I have depression also so I know how you feel Saiyan. I also deal with no energy or motivation to do anything lately. I really haven't experienced this flat line? I know people say they have it but I just feel any day as any other. I do get depressed also though even enough to cut out all social media the last time I did. Because mostly I just feel what I say usually doesn't matter and I'm tired with whats going on in the world right now.

My thoughts are just work on your Chakras maybe? I've been doing this for a little more then two years and I do feel differences when after meditation especially on my heart. I feel some emotion come back to my day. If I work on my throat I feel more empowered with my voice and what I want to speak and say. The energy centers really do have effects on you threw out the day.

6. FlowingSaiyan

I will definitely do so. Thank you brother.

7. The flatline legit sucks... for me at the moment it is just constant headaches I literally cannot leave my room until they're over :(