1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What i find funny

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by justname, Dec 12, 2020.

1. justname

justname Fapstronaut

I find it funny that people putting motivations for exercise, like that is something hard. It only proves they live very comfortable lifestyles. All pain you experience in exercising ok you go to gym, you experience pain for 15-20 seconds or maximum 30, and then you resting between exercises for 2 minutes. Even in that 1 poor hour you was constantly running away from pain and all the pain you was totally experienced in that 1 hour is 10-15 minutes. Nofap is way harder. There is no running away from pain and it doesn`t last only 1 hour, it may last whole day, meny days and even weeks. Nofap is 100 times harder then exercise and people finding exercise hard and putting some motivations, only proves they live very comfortable lifestyles

Little Prince likes this.
  2. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

I like pain thats why i go everyday to the gym and usually stay more than 2 hours

3. Little Prince

Little Prince Fapstronaut

Or even weaker than that, being overweight. Losing weight doesn't require any work, just eating less.

justname likes this.
  4. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

A pebble may look like a boulder to an ant
    [​IMG]

Knighthawk and Little Prince like this.
  5. justname

justname Fapstronaut

haha