1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do Alpha Males Jerk off?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by TOM GARRETT, May 13, 2021.

1. TOM GARRETT

TOM GARRETT Fapstronaut

2. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

“A man who can’t be manipulated by sex is a king.”

That is so true. I agree though, masturbating is a beta male habit.

3. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Try telling that to Black Manosphere.

4. no man they dont do that i think , they would not have the energy to be alpha

5. Trobone

Trobone Fapstronaut

92% of American men willingly admit to a survey that they masturbate. Gotta think there is a % of men that do but lied. Gotta think there is a % that is religious and that's why they don't. Gotta think there is a % with medical conditions and physically can't.

So odds are that yes, "alpha" men masturbate.

CarP, BigBrain, Rev2.0 and 2 others like this.
  6. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

7. ByTheRiver777

ByTheRiver777 Fapstronaut

Probably

Being an alpha has nothing to do with fiddling

Rev2.0 likes this.
  8. R2DToy

R2DToy Fapstronaut

The problem here might be that you think something as an 'alpha male' exists. It sounds like you think this is some mythical creature that doesn't M, gets (and sleeps with) whichever woman he wants, always leads and never follows, has no insecurities and has the looks of a masculine model. But that person doesn't exist! Only in movies and games. Every man has its own flaws and insecurities. The problem is that you put yourself below this mythical being, as if you're not worthy, as if you're not a 'real' man yourself. I find it very unlikely any man has never M, unless he has nothing dangling below, or is completely asexual.

CarP and n0tmynam3 like this.
  9. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

There are guys who jerk it every day and still have hot women throwing themselves at them left and right. There are other guys who don't jerk it at all and still can't get the time of day from hot women or really, any women. So while not jacking it is admirable behavior, I maintain it's neither a characteristic of an alpha male nor will it make you an alpha if you weren't already born that way.

ByTheRiver777 likes this.
  10. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

I have no idea and don't care what alpha males do, I only focus on being the best me. That being said I'm really badass when I don't jerk off and don't give into my sexual impulses and I'm the master of my domains.

11. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

That's some alpha shit!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

n0tmynam3 likes this.
  12. Do alpha males jerk off?
    Well, let's see...I haven't for the past 46 days. ;)

Rents77 likes this.
  13. alexandrebois

alexandrebois Fapstronaut