1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

festish - thong and booty

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, May 24, 2021.

1. i noticed many have a fetish towards female feet (I never understood that, but will never judge)

I have a thong fetish and booty fetish (towards women only).

Thong fetish is when women wear thongs (not if I wear them, which I understand some men have a fetish for wearing women panties/garments).

And regarding booty fetish, it entails admiring the butt, kissing it, massaging it, worshiping it.

2. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

I also like a woman's bask side. Most men do. When you walked down the street and a woman is in front of you, turn your head away. It'll make things easier

silentmike and bjorkstadski222 like this.
  3. most men do love a woman's butt, but as a fetish, is a more intense feeling and affection towards the female booty.

TimeToQuitNow likes this.
  4. TimeToQuitNow

How does this end up playing out when you interact with women?

5. become borderline obsessive to their butts

6. TimeToQuitNow

Got you. Maybe avoid talking to girls for a while, until you reboot. Then hopefully, you'll still like their butts but not in a weird way

7. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

What is a "booty", really? Nothing but some flesh, fat, flabby skin, and an internal bone structure to keep it in place. Very near a place where their waste exits the body (tried to be as modest as I could with that phrase). What happens if you grab the booty? You feel sensations in your body. The sensations don't come from the other person. The sensations are derived from yourself. Your organs and everything is what you feel. You don't actually see what is on the other person. What you see is a story in your mind which is consequently tied to the emotions that you bring up physiologically. When you see a booty you meet the image that is already residing within you, your brain likes how it feels because you've trained it that way. However, that part of the body you see is not what you see. You don't see all the bacteria, all the flesh, the entire mechanism in that part of the body. All you see is a projection of what is in your mind, nothing else. Well, not just YOU, of course, "you", as in a person.

And a thong? That is nasty, a piece of cloth riding the butt-hole. Ugh, no thank you, get me away from that. You don't think there is some "particles" down there?

Knighthawk and TimeToQuitNow like this.
  8. Me too. Being turned on by butts and thongs is so common, it's not even considered a fetish. There are even hit songs about it.

9. but I meant when in reality it is a fetish, not just a turn on.

10. It is a full on fetish now supported by so many rap songs. To reboot try to refrain from listening those songs. Also when behind a woman try to keep eyes up high on her back or head. Or look to the side of her at angle to not have her body in your visual range.