19 years old newbie

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Sam_100, May 25, 2021.

1. Sam_100

Sam_100 Fapstronaut

Hey everyone, I'm sam and I am gonna start my thread with journey from now!
    Actually , I am an engg student and I am right now so badly addicticted to this that I can't even cover a 3 day streak! But, it was not the case few months back, when I recently completed a streak of 71 days! But from then, sedly i guess, i got stuck in chaser and then even though the next 2-3 streaks were around 21 days, but the chaser effect took over me.
    During nofap streaks I learnt a lot of things, developed new habits and self discipline; but I was not able to be Free( Bindass) ever. I think that is because, I got stuck in this habit in very early age like 12 and from then I used to release stress or escape situations by doing this.
    But now I am serious about it and going to take controll of my life back! wish me luck guys, thanks;)

Also If u are also trying to get rid of this habit then join me in this 90 days challenge and lets Finish this together ( "You Started This Alone, We'll End This Together")

Last edited: May 25, 2021
    Hard Mode, Abel100%, Dank24 and 3 others like this.
  2. Organic boy

Organic boy Fapstronaut

3. Sam_100

Sam_100 Fapstronaut

thanks a lot and same to U man

4. Sam_100

Sam_100 Fapstronaut

Hey there, I am about to complete day one...
    So today was a lot different from other days when i started nofap... in the beginning it was like every usual morning but as the day proceed I felt like i was like unfolding from inside.
    After a lot of days i had a long conversation with my brother, also was seeing movie with family members today...
    so this is how the day proceed today, not too disciplined but a good start i guess
    Meet U tomorrow on day 2 and stay strong:emoji_muscle::emoji_grin::emoji_thumbsup:

Last edited: May 26, 2021
  5. FreeMan6464

FreeMan6464 Fapstronaut

Family can surely give motivation for going on. Wish you luck for this journey. @Sam_100

Dank24 and Breakfast Switch like this.
  6. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Best wishes, good luck

Dank24 likes this.
  7. Sam_100

Sam_100 Fapstronaut

thank u so much guys and don't worry no-matter how many times u tried before, this time It will be our longest streak as we going together hand in hand.....
    Now about last two days(day 2 & 3): In the beginning of day 2 I was lazy in the morning and got some serious urges at around 10 O'clock for half an hour. But I kept up talking with people openly as much as I can. I am now way more open and express my feelings without much thinking about them. I think when we be more social in the process, we start getting more involved, comfortable with the world around us. You also may get some social rewards like getting noticed by your crush, recognizing somewhat extra-ordinary skill within u, etc. which inspire u to continue your streak.
    Also I've made a healthy habit of keeping my phone out of bedroom before sleeping which basically breaks my habit of masterbating before going to bed.
    I guess this is an enough description of the past two days and some tips handy... I will try to journal each and every day from now and thank u so much for your responses as they are now biggest source of my motivation!
    See you tomorrow ( stay strong;))

8. Sam_100

Sam_100 Fapstronaut

Thanks brother :)

9. Sam_100

Sam_100 Fapstronaut

thanks brother

10. Julian Baker

Julian Baker Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hi Sam well done for braving your new found efforts! Welcome aboard and be sure to keep posting, and especially when things get a little tough!.

11. Sam_100

Sam_100 Fapstronaut

Hey guys, this is day 4 and I guess I'm almost like at the end of the urges-level1.
    So today I woke up at 7:00 pm, checked for WhatsApp notifications and then started to complete my work. Throughout the day I did not specially get any kinda urge or something but ... I had this extream desire to watch a movie or a favorite serial and I was finding comfort and satisfaction there. I invested a lot of time in just watching TV and was too lazy to do anything throughout the day. It was also very difficult for me to be open, less judgmental and to stop overthinking. I did not want to talk to anyone and to be honest, this all is depressing me from inside.
    It is not like I want to fap again or something, but because I am not achieving or moving ahead towards my real 'why' of doing all this (to be comfortable and express myself openly & fearlessly in the real world)
    So I think I must take some steps in this direction (which must go hand-in-hand with nofap )...
    I know one thing for sure that unless I take a real action in this regard, nothing is gonna change (and things might start to go even worse).
    Also may be I am just overthinking now as well, but somewhere deep down I feel like I've already got the soln to all my problems and just not implemented.
    Also this effect might be some kind of brain fog which is highly probable in this Rollercoaster ride, anything it may be I won't leave it without fighting, after all it should remember who it has met with ... ( using ego against pmo )
    Anyway, thank you very much for your support guys and see you tomorrow ✌ #StayStrong

Also if you have gone through these kinda experiences before then please give me some guidance about this and where I am going wrong ... Thanks a lot!

12. Sam_100

Sam_100 Fapstronaut

Yes sir, thank you so much for being here and motivating me ...

13. Sam_100

Sam_100 Fapstronaut

Hello all !
    Today was day 5 and again it was pretty simple as compared to previous days. Initially in the day, I was stressed and confused but when i just went for a ride on my bike, I was too reliefed and again feeling normal.I think this thing of going outdoor or on the terrace once in a day is a must for nofap , especially during this lockdown period.
    Then I did some college work and assignments today, watched a movie with my brother and did some other activities as well. So overall the day was not bad I guess.
    Ok then, bye and see you tomorrow...

Dares Greeneye likes this.
  14. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

Hi, good luck on the journey! :)

15. Sam_100

Sam_100 Fapstronaut

Thanks man:)

iamking7777 likes this.
  16. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

17. Sam_100

Sam_100 Fapstronaut

Hey there, Whassup!
    So today was day 6 and it was very exciting and amazing. There were some times when i got a little bored but overall it I was just feeling amazing!
    So I started my day by a small ride on my bike in the morning 8 O'clock. Then I went back to my usual college routine from 9:00 to 4:00.
    Then after 4 O'clock my excitement level was supreb! I was dancing, singing, and feeling so much amazing. I watched a video about how computers really work ( as I am currently persuing FE cse course) and then explained that to my 15 year old little brother too. I was feeling just so happy and like an unstoppable beast today, free to express myself, do mistakes and much more...
    So today was just a really cool day and I guess it is exactly the time when our testesterone levels go about 150% higher than usual and we feel like an unstoppable beast!
    But I alse kinda worried about in just 1-2 days I am gonna experience a huge dip in terms of all feel-good harmones and around day 11,12 my first flatline.
    But I forgot to mension that yesterday night I had a wet dream. I don't know the reason but know that it surely has to do with me not going outdoor each day, but from tommorow onwards I am gonna go outside on 7'O clock itself...
    so today was a very cool and motivating day and let's see what challenges day 7 has to offer tomorrow...
    Thank you all for being with me and for you love and support, as I said I will try to journal each and every day in this journey, nomatter how I feel.
    So Goodnight and see you tommorrow! ( Stay strong:emoji_muscle:; we've got this :emoji_fist:)

18. Sam_100

Sam_100 Fapstronaut

:emoji_grin:Yes:emoji_grinning:

19. Sam_100

Sam_100 Fapstronaut

So, hey there, I have just completed day 7, that is, 1 week !!!
    And now I am starting to realize some of the benefits of quitting PMO and also now I recall my previous streaks better.
    So today in the morning, I experienced some dip in my motivation to go outdoor, to work and to exercise as well. I did my college with literally 20% excitement level than before, also it was hard to concentrate on a work for me. With all this I also experienced more desire to eat fast-food and sleep in the noon. So I slept in noon for 1 hour and asked mom to make a sandwich for me.
    So all in all, today I experienced a little dip in motivation (and thus self-discipline), increased desire for eating fast-food and also more sleep.

20. Sam_100

Sam_100 Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, today I completed 8 days of nofap!

So today was a normal day... I did not feel any urge as such and it was easy to talk with people, bond and interact with them.

I was feeling some better and relax today. The day was neither too depressing nor too exciting, it was like a perfect balance.

I think Now I am starting to get some comfort in my environment and with people around. I have also made a commitment to not take too much stress and enjoy the real joy in life. It now feels like I am doing what I want and won’t regret latter.

So overall, I am feeling a little better day by day now, as I meet people, get into different social situations, and learn to be calm and comfortable in them.

I have also learnt in last 2 days that life is like a marathon and not sprint. And this statement, surprisingly, contains the secret of my addiction, I think.

Because, earlier what used to happen was, my perception of life was like a sprint, so I took a burden of achieving more and sacrificing things to do so. And through this burden policy, I got this addiction where I used to get relief and fill out for all the sacrifices I make in daily life.

Slowly and slowly, now I realize that this was a damn unhealthy way of living life and achieving something… So now I try to get joy from my surroundings, try to make friends, and basically achieve my needs through real world ...

So that’s it for today, I hope you are doing well too and also trying to find out things that made you fall into this addiction and fix them.

I wish you good luck and goodbye! See you tomorrow… …