Sudden feelings of enlightenment and unconditional love towards everyone

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Why do I get them from time to time?

It always happens without any reason or trigger. It can be during the day, right before sleep or as soon as I wake up.

Time suddenly feels slow. And I feel like I'm meeting a very good old friend whom I can't see. I suddenly realize that "Love is EVERYTHING" and that no matter how rich you are, how skilled you are, love is what matters.

I see love as "giving up your own interests completely and putting others interests above yours". The most important thing is when people become happy thanks to you.

One of my "role models" if I get into that phase is Carlo Acutis, a teenage boy who was e.g helping the homeless and died due to leukemia back in 2006.

But back to my problem: I absolutely don't know what exactly is causing this as I experience this suddenly without triggers 2-3 times a month

It makes me wish to live in Telletubbie Land with the telletubies. That'd be the ideal world, full of LOVE

I don't want to feel abandoned, I want to feel connected to others and make others happy.

That's all I can say about it, but it's going on my nerves, I can't afford to have those emotional moments anymore.

Sometimes the feelings are so intense, it really feels like an electric current running through your chest and arms, and I can't help but start crying like a small child

2. That's God calling you - you might want to think twice before you cut Him off. Why not speak to someone who's committed to the life of Spirit? Generally the older, the better.

A question: How does earning a living jive with your feeling? If you get paid for helping people, does it matter, or is it all in the intention?

3. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

It's great that you feel love for others and want to help them. Why you complain about it? Always help people when you can.
    Maybe what you need to do is try to control your emotions and be rational and be emotional in the right quantity, like not too emotional but neither not too less emotional, just in the right quantity where you can express your love as much as you want but you also know the right boundaries with rationality.

4. If I'm in this phase, I don't care about money. If I'd be to help some people in anything, I'd like them to see and realize that I was doing it out of unconditional love, and not economic interest. I want to give them a feeling which says "You matter!", "You matter to me". Because this is a priceless gift

Writing about God: I've heard one priest saying during mass that it's our decision if we want to "Walk together with Jesus in heaven" or not

It makes me legitimately cry to think about it, how it would be to walk together with Jesus in heaven. I mean I cry right now writing this

Chris_Cactusblossom likes this.
  5. Too much of an emotional effect. Usually I'm the egoistic Charlie Harper kind of guy crossed with Alan's scrounging, but whenever I get those phases of feeling unconditional love, I'm basically a human teletubbies crying all the time

6. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

Maybe what you need to do is try to control your emotions and be rational and be emotional in the right quantity, like not too emotional but neither not too less emotional, just in the right quantity where you can express your love as much as you want but you also know the right boundaries with rationality.

7. So you're mutating into a social justice warrior? LOL! Just kidding.

I'm not clear, but it sounds like you're getting in touch with emotions that were suppressed by PMO. In fact maybe part of that is gaining new love for yourself?

I can relate with emotional overwhelm on this journey a lot of it amazingly good.

Chris_Cactusblossom likes this.
  8. Just saw the afternoon sun shining on our backyard, and I got that phase again. It feels like an electric current running through your heart. It hurts so much.

I will probably return to my dorm soon, as online learning will come to an end here where I live (at least for some time)

If I'll be heading to my dorm, it's gonna be a Tubby Bye Bye for me and my family. I can't simply leave them, I am crying right now writing this, it's such a devastating feeling. Being with my family together for 24/7 thanks to lockdown gave me the opportunity to be a child again (time spend on lectures and studying excluded). It's like waiting for death row somehow. There's gonna be a last episode.

I was living my dream since March 2020, all I ever wanted is to be with my family together. Once they will die, it's gonna be over for ever. I have difficulty breathing due to crying right now. I don't want things to end. Why must all things end? The Teletubbies also ended back in 2001, I hardly can consider the 2015 reboot as canon. In March 2001 I guess they told us bye bye for the very last time. Your, our, my childhood is BURRIED. We've left Garden Eden forever, also known as Teletubbyland

The emotions are just too powerful

9. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Do you need to know the why and how when you could just embrace the feeling?

10. Yes, I need to know it, I can't handle those feelings and emotions. It's just too much. I feel like John Coffey crying all the time. I just fucking hate the fact that my childhood is GONE, I can't accept that, I can't accept that I'm an adult. I want to cuddle with mom. I want to play Playstation with dad.

Before lockdown, I have never felt like this, really. I was happy to be on my own, to be an adult. But right now, sitting with my parents for 1,5 years already 24/7, set me back in time, and made me realize how wonderful it is to stay with your family together (even if you argue sometimes).

Some might say "Just look for a gf and create your own family", it is a good idea, but I hate change, I'd like to stop the time. I want to be mom's and dad's child forever, yes, I admit it. I don't seek any romantic love (can hardly understand romanticism itself) or sex, so a gf would do nothing for me. I really just want my family to turn into Teletubbies and live with them in Teletubbyland FOREVER

I know that's childish and stupid, but I'm just telling you what my heart wishes.

I regret throwing my teletubby toys away. But the good thing is, we still got our first computer from 2000 (with Windows Me) in our garage. At least some memory from the past, besides pictures and films

Roady likes this.
  11. R2DToy

R2DToy Fapstronaut

@I Hate PMO It sounds like you might have some anxiety to leave the nest. But it doesn't matter. You can't live with your parents forever. Well, you can, but it wouldn't be right for you, it would only limit you if you did.

HelperX likes this.
  12. Sometimes I just wanna give some ppl on this site a hug

Billybrasco and HelperX like this.