Have you noticed? Everyone has the common sense to pee when it's needed.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by HelperX, Sep 9, 2021.

1. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Actually I just want to know who the hell you are hahahahaha also you said my name, so...

2. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Maybe because our standards of what we should or should not do are different, I remind you that in my culture is ok to steal, but in yours is not, so you think we should not steal, but we think we should if it is advantegious for us.

3. To be fair, I understand OP's point. It's probably not the best example, but nonetheless the point is that people are capable of understanding the consequences of their actions in one scenario, and thus behaving accordingly, but fail to do so in other scenarios.

I've used the same type of reasoning before. For example, most people accept that human's have a very bad nature. Like women afraid of walking alone at night for fear of rape or robbery whatever, locking our doors, etc etc. We know humans do bad things. But when it comes to the government, and other authoritative organizations, we think there's no possible way they could be doing bad things or lying to us.

Billybrasco and HelperX like this.
  4. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

They don't behave like beasts but they are not civil. Civil people simply do not commit crimes, they have the common sense to not do bad things.

5. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Crime doesn't equal bad.

6. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

So criminals do have common sense.

Committing crimes aren't necessarily bad things, but that's a sociological argument and off-topic.

Somebody robbing a grocery store after hours has the common sense to cover his face.

The drug smuggler has the common sense to hide his drugs when confronted by law enforcement.

Common sense isn't a stiff concept, but it's fluid.

7. Some criminals lack the common sense to cover their face lol.

FirefromAbove likes this.
  8. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

You see, they know how to do something to avoid danger to themselves but not to not do the crime itself.

My point is if you have the common sense to do something, why not apply it everytime?

And for "so criminals do have common sense" yeah, they sometimes have common sense in doing something, like peeing, eating, yet they do bad things too and they don't think about the consequences of their actions.

9. FirefromAbove

I remember listening to a drug dealer speak. He didn't understand why everyone didn't sell drugs, it seemed like common sense to him, because he made more money selling drugs in a month than a man makes in a year.

SickSicko likes this.
  10. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

Yeah, to him that was probably common sense into making more money than what he would've made without selling drugs but the reality is he lacked common sense in general because he did not understand the consequences of his actions whic are giving potential death to the buyer and risking to get caught by the police and get arrested.

Tony999 likes this.
  11. FirefromAbove

The person who sells fast food gives potential death to the buyer.

He had a very strong sense of common sense (see what I did there) because he used the common sense he used to sell drugs to build a successful construction company.

That's why I say common sense is fluid. You apply your common sense based on who you are, what you're doing, and where you come from.

12. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Lmao, that's not lacking common sense, that's not having the same opinion as you mate.

He probably doesn't give a damn about what people do, is their choice to buy the stuff from him, and probably thought that being careful and having common sense while doing it, the risk of being caught was small in relation to the beneficts hahahahaha

13. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

I know he probably doesn't care about the health of the buyers and the risk of getting caught, that's why to him that was common sense but it still wasn't common sense. Common sense is not recklesslly selling potential death to people with the risk of getting caught by the police.

14. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

It is mate, it is, maybe not for you, but for some people it is.
    You are mixing YOUR OPINION, with common sense.

15. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

No, just no, selling drugs ain't common sense. You know what selling drugs is?
    Going the illegal route to reach a monetary goal. You know who goes the illegal route? People who lack common sense, people who do know any better, people who didn't go to school, people who don't have a good upbringing, people who lack in education. Those are the people who recklesslly go the illegal route and that drug dealer did that.

He opened a succesfully construction company? I could care less about that. The way he built his way was illegal, nothing to brag about.

And people who sell fast food give potential death to the buyers? Not really, did you know you can eat McDonald's stuff for a week and gain less than a kilo with no type of repercutions? Now who gets addicted to fast food products risk to become obese and have heart failure or other consequences, but that's not the same rate of danger of people who do drugs where you can instantly die or progressly end up to death, faster than someone who eats fast food for months or years.
    Besides, I don't really agree with fast food selling even though, it's certainly not as bad as drugs.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
    Tony999 likes this.
  16. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

And I repeat that selling drugs ain't common sense. It is not my opinion, it just ain't. Tell me how many people don't get caught while trying to sell drugs and tell me how many of them are educated. Lmao, common sense, miss me with that bullshit.

17. FirefromAbove

Actually, he went to jail found god and used his god-given skills to make that construction company from nothing.

Not true. Fast food kills and maims more people than drug dealers could (Except big Pharma, which again are very civil people with common sense)

You are applying your view of the world to common sense. I've known and been around a lot of people who engage in this behavior. A lot of them are very intelligent and have a strong grasp on common sense, in their world what they do is common sense.

I'll say it again common sense is fluid. You can't take your worldview and put it onto other's stations in life.

18. FirefromAbove

According to who?

Where in common sense does it say not to sell narcotics?

19. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Eat walnuts and sardines you need them.
    I mean, I surely know a handful that had been doing it for 25+ years and a few that had been on business for 50+ hahahahaha

"Educated" lmao hahahahaha more like indoctrinated hahahahaha

20. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

See? He went to jail. That's self-explanatory.

I read that fast food kills 11million people every year so you may be right about that. But the higher direct impact of danger between the 2 definitely goes to drugs.

Lol, my "worldview", nah it's common sense that should be applied to everyone. It's literally activating your brain and trying to do 2+2=4 but I guess you don't get it. People who have different common sense as you say, are people who lack proper education my guy. It's not my worldview.
    Stealing gets you in trouble, not washing yourself makes you seek, selling drugs gets you in trouble. Ain't none of that shit "common sense".