Real truthers vs fake truthers

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by thatoneguy123, Jul 31, 2017.

1. thatoneguy123

thatoneguy123 Fapstronaut

Real truther talk about

Archons,mind control, dark agenda to seperate men and woman,what satanism really is, poisoned food, controlled media and controlled opposition , human consciousness,corrupted education system, middle eastern genocide,war on testosterone, poison Healthcare, evil governments, new world order

Fake truthers- Alex jones,illuminati,pizza gate, new age movement,satanic celebrities, rituals, anything about external saviorship or how one government is against and/or better than another government, left vs right bs, democrats vs republicans, celebrities exposes this and that, is the earth flat or round. Does it fkin matter ? Trump comin to save us it's all rigged. celebrities killed by illuminati, Ex illuminati confessions some are legit and some go in circles,Area 51 ,rockerfellers, "terrorists",fake food but they don't even talk about gmo, racial supremacy, all of this is fkin bs. So many dam topics but all are scratching the surface.

Matrix Intel likes this.
  2. Do you have your own truther channel because you post things as if you do? And also you add to the agenda to separate men and women by creating threads where you say really disrespectful and untrue stuff about women.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2017
    plant goodness likes this.
  3. thatoneguy123

I don't have anything against woman. Woman are not bad it's ignorant to say that. most MODERN woman are evil.

4. You just contradicted yourself. You posted that women are not bad then one sentence later you posted that modern woman are evil, unless bad and evil mean different things to you.

5. ever_so_often

ever_so_often New Fapstronaut

Is there something in there about comparing your opinions to others? It is everyone's choice to believe their own version of truth.

6. thatoneguy123

Truth is truth. Opinion is opinion. Sometimes truth is looked at through filters and once truth passes through the filter it comes out as something different. Society has many filters. And some are just mind controlled and blind and ignorant or don't care

7. How do know that this stuff about archons and all that is true... What if it's controlled information?

8. thatoneguy123

What do you think those rituals are for ? To look like big and spooky ?

9. I need proof.

10. thatoneguy123

Night mares are archonic

11. First of all what does archonic mean?

12. thatoneguy123

13. So what is the real information?

14. thatoneguy123

This whole agenda is the work of the archons. It is believed that they feed off of negative energy. And a dark society means a buffet for them. They planned this carefully.It makes a lot of sense.there are people out there who are archonic and feed off of arguments and getting reactions out of ppl. Maybe all these wars are just energy for archons ? These are some really fked up dark realm kind of nightmares those are archonic too. Drug addictions can be caused by archons i know sounds crazy. Bad health means a weaker magnetic field and drugs weaken this field.

15. Ashin_kusher

Ashin_kusher Fapstronaut

I agree with everything the OP says except for flat Earth round earth. I know it's absolutely ridiculous, I know. But it's definitely something you need to look into. It's not about the shape of the earth as much as the fact that they might be lying about it. It reveals a lot more stuff than just the shape of the earth. I for one definitely think we live in a geocentric non moving universe. The lie is very deep. I would love to explain this topic more If you are interested.
    But yeah, politics isnt truth, nationalism is a distraction, I agree with you on all of that. The celebrity shit is a trap itself. Best thing to do is just stop paying attention to celebrities and the news media.

16. Can you explain?

Excellent choice. I've done the same.

17. Ashin_kusher

Ashin_kusher Fapstronaut

Well it's not something I believed over night, it took me quite a while to come to terms with this one. Went it comes down to it, the shape of the earth is the biggest deception they have ever done to us. They rely on the heliocentric globe model to enforce a lot more lies. The big bang and evolution, and the alien threat, also the idea that a meteor could come wipe is all out. It's a big pill to swallow, I don't expect anyone to just be like oh that makes perfect sense. But when you realize they are lying to you about the shape of the earth, it makes you realize they are lying about where we are, who we are, and how we got here. The idea is backed up by basically every ancient culture and almost every major religious text. I'm not religious but the Bible and the Quran both back up the idea that the earth is the center of the universe and we are created. I don't believe in some type of religious god, but I think they got the location of the earth and the fact that it isn't moving correct.
    It also reveals that governments of the world are not enemies of each other. It's like in 1984 how the three countries were always fighting some type of war, but in reality the governments were all working together. That's what's happening in real life. They all work together to keep us divided and fighting eachother instead of fighting them.

18. I know that. I've done research and I've seen that every major religion thousands of years ago all believed in the Earth being flat and it being the non moving center of the universe which means that humans are special. The Bible especially based on what it says, talks a lot about the Earth being flat and the non moving center of the universe and that would make sense if we are a special creation of a Creator. If we however believe in the Big Bang theory and evolution and that the Sun is center of our solar system then that means that we're not specially created. The major religions and ancient peoples also believed in a global flood which also IMO means that a global flood happened a while ago and that gives credence to the story of Noah's ark.

19. Ashin_kusher

Ashin_kusher Fapstronaut

I agree. I also believe there was some type of cataclysmic event in the not too distant past. This topic is actually what made me go from being an extreme atheist thinking that all religious people were ignorant to someone who now consider himself very spiritual and believes in higher power and raising consciousness and all that stuff. I'm not trying to like push this topic on anyone but this alone is what made me stop eating meat, quit using drugs and alcohol and gain the desire to stop PMO. Not because I'm afraid of going to hell, but because it makes me realize we are important and we do have a soul and I want to live to my full potential. I think one of the main reasons for the deception is they want us thinking nothing matters and we are just smart apes on a rock floating through nothingness.

Deleted Account likes this.