1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Wrangler Extraordinaire
Last Activity:
Aug 21, 2022
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

Wrangler Extraordinaire

Fapstronaut, Male, from Bharat

What unites an animal and a human? The urges. What differentiates them? The control one has over their urges. Dec 7, 2021

Wrangler Extraordinaire was last seen:
Aug 21, 2022
    1. Wrangler Extraordinaire
      Wrangler Extraordinaire
      What unites an animal and a human? The urges. What differentiates them? The control one has over their urges.
      1. Krishna Das and pureMe like this.
  • About

Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal
    Preferred Pronouns:
    He / Him / His
    O ye sands of time, recount a tale age old...

As I lay on me belly, slithering through, unbeknownst arose within me, the demonic spirit.

For I was too young to know, those eggs that lay were as snake as I; hence, they became the ring of me gollum.

And so were lost strands of mine, some ideas, some friends and some things in between; lost left and right as I slithered through my pleasured state.

At this rate, my soul would cry and yet slip and slide in them, as if it was only the demons at my actions' helm.

For a snake sheds it skin once a while, I too sought a new leaf and stood near a mirror too.

Oh god is surely evil too, I am an animal alright but much more than the snake; howl at the moon I shall now and not wrangle my snake.

Signature

[​IMG]
    (悟) Elite Warrior ▬ Training in the ► SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE
    Day 3 ⚔️ Warrior Diet ⚔️