betterhuman72
Last Activity:
Aug 7, 2017
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Apr 18, 1995 (Age: 29)

betterhuman72

Fapstronaut, Male, 29

I have completed 20 days of softcore recovery against PMO, first time it worked. I put a new 21 days challenge. 29Sep.-20thOct. Sep 29, 2016

betterhuman72 was last seen:
Aug 7, 2017
    1. betterhuman72
      betterhuman72
      I M getting acquainted to the brutal and inhuman stuff and on the inside know it's not me ,feeling numb , on the outside I M trapped,used.
    2. betterhuman72
      betterhuman72
      I think I M relapsing on purpose , there is no way , I M getting out of it , it seems very powerful and it's controlling me, I seem not ok!
    3. betterhuman72
      betterhuman72
      Day 1 , another start , for creating a better self , I have faith this time!
    4. betterhuman72
      betterhuman72
      Let's do it again , from the beginning , it's my day one once again , I have faith it works out this time , reboot fresh start
    5. betterhuman72
      betterhuman72
      My 8 days effort is over guys ,retrived back to old PMO means , couldn't control , sorry about that , I feel bad , black clouds surround me!
      1. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        I'm also on day 8. It's hard I know, but this is the life we all want. No creepiness. Make a comeback!
        Jun 6, 2016
      2. betterhuman72
        betterhuman72
        But I have already violated the no PMO rule yesterday , isn't it bad??
        Jun 6, 2016
    6. betterhuman72
      betterhuman72
      It's my day sixth, going pretty well now , hope to continue it the same way! Thanks everyone around , u guys are my inspiration and support!
    7. betterhuman72
      betterhuman72
      It's day five today , and it's going amazing , I M travelling today , so got busy packing up and doing work , hope that it continues.Kudos.
    8. betterhuman72
      betterhuman72
      Now Day 4 , got this , I have frnds now to support me , thanks for the support guys , I went through a hard time today , felt a little sad!
    9. betterhuman72
      betterhuman72
      Its day three of my nofap journey and I m fighting hard everyday, many a times felt like keeping loose. Let's hope I continue till the end!
      1. fapstronaut3323 likes this.
      2. fapstronaut3323
        fapstronaut3323
        You got this dude! I'm right next to you!
        May 31, 2016
      3. Never_Return_There
        Never_Return_There
        Now you both should become accountability partners and walk together this road. This is very helpful. ;D
        Jun 1, 2016
      4. betterhuman72
        betterhuman72
        Being there for me , I assure you my frnd I M there for you too , let us make it a successful journey!!
        Jun 2, 2016
    10. betterhuman72
      betterhuman72
      It's day three of the Nofap journey and I m fighting hard , felt like keeping loose many times. Hope I continue!
      1. Never_Return_There
        Never_Return_There
        Endure through the first 10 days, this is very important.
        Jun 1, 2016
      2. BushidoWarrior
        BushidoWarrior
        Just remember the words of Winston Churchill: If you're going through hell, keep going. And don't forget: there are many fapstronauts going throughout the same struggle right alongside you. It helps to remember that you are not alone. I know you can do this. Believe in yourself and you can move mountains. You've got this!
        Jun 1, 2016
      3. betterhuman72
        betterhuman72
        Will give my best!
        Jun 2, 2016
    11. betterhuman72
      betterhuman72
      Started my Nofap journey!
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 18, 1995 (Age: 29)