Loneliness or just boredom ?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by NFjourney2016, Dec 4, 2016.

1. NFjourney2016

NFjourney2016 Fapstronaut

Hmm.. ok so first things first.
    Im in a predicament.
    Im 21 y/o male and Im on my 14th day of nofap.
    Feels good to be the one controling my actions.

Anyways, here is the thing, Im sorta feeling low, I dont know what it is. I dont know if this loneliness or just boredom.

I feel like this sometimes even when Im enjoying something so Im assuming its a mixture of both.

I just wanted to know, is this normal ? To feel like this during nofap ? And is there anyway to combat it ?

I would like to add that as much as I would LOVE to have a GF, I dont want to have one. I got out of a bad relationship around a year ago and Im in no way ready to go back to that. Do i want to ? Yes. I want someone who I can love and vice versa but the truth is that I dont want to bring into my life, a woman, just because Im lonely. Its not right. Not for me , not for that woman.
    It would feel like Im using her to get rid of this void in my heart and no woman deserves to be a simple temporary relief. If i want a woman, I want to truly fall in love with her for who she is and not love her because I need someone to love.

The boy in me begs for a GF. But the man in me understands that He has to get rid of his weakest links in himself, repair himself and love truly out of heart and not out of his brain.

What good is it if Im getting someone to love during this time ? To me that feels no different than an addiction to P. That surge of good feelings. I need to learn to live alone.

I sorta did for a long time after my ex and I broke up. It was HARD but I made it and now that Im trying to destroy the last of the demons in me (i.e pmo) there are other demons trying to unleash themselves. (I.e - The feeling of selfish loneliness.)

And the last thing Im going to do is allow the boy in me to win. I am a man. I control my life. I need nothing. I only want. And what I want I get. And my heart wants to combat PMO, get rid of this loneliness by learning to live with it COMPLETELY and then when and if the time is right, search myself a woman who I can truly wholeheartedly say I love.

2. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

You are a man indeed!! Great attitude to have!