1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My First Thread Ever!!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by I'm Committed, Jan 9, 2020.

1. I'm Committed

I'm Committed Fapstronaut

OK here goes. Hey everyone my name is I'm Committed, I am a 20 year old male virgin. I joined many months ago and have finally worked up the courage to post. Since I joined I have had many relapses and have actually done so today, so I thought because of that I should go ahead and tell you how I feel after the fact. Please bar with me as this is my first post and I am really stepping out of my comfort zone.

Let me just say I honestly felt nothing, you see I have MO so many times now that I literally felt no climax, even after a 16 day streak. I relapsed because I got so focused on my fetish/fantasy that I was really horny all day and it was building up. It seems to be after 16 days I start to try to justify why I PM and I look up forums and such to help me cope with it, but it only makes the erg stronger and stronger until I break. But you see I know this and I tried not to do so but to no avail.

If your wondering about my fetish/fantasy is. I actually have two really big ones. The first one is dominance and submission, for some reason the thought of being dominated by a woman is a huge turn on for me. That probably has to do with the fact that I have very low self esteem, have only had one serious relationship (if you would call it that, I mean it wasn't much of anything at all), and the fact that I am very shy around girls and don't have a lot of experience talking with them. I hope to get a little bit more into my relationship in another post but I'll just leave it at that right now.

The second one I'm honestly still not comfortable posting about since it's very personal to me. I do want to make a thread about it at some point, but if I try to post it here I would be here all night, it has that much of a hold on me. The only thing I can say about it is it seems to be one of the more common fetishes on this site.

After I did the deed, I made a video for myself telling how I felt at that exact moment for future reference and I hope to use that to kind of show my face and how I look and feel after the fact. Anyway guys and gals I thank you for reading and if you have any thought or relate to this in anyway please leave a post I would love to hear it. Thanks for reading this far as I was really stepping out of my comfort zone for this post. Anyway I hope to see you on future posts and forums, lets beat this thing together!

Thanks,
    I'm Committed

2. Hey, @I'm Committed thank you for sharing, it takes a lot of guts to open up to strangers about this kinda stuff, you have the right mindset, one of growth and maturity.

it's a deep pit we have to climb out of but know you're not doing this alone you will make friends here and they will lift you up as you lift them up.

I hope to hear more about you in the coming days, keep your streak going man, read my posts check out other people too know that this is not an easy climb but it is soooo worth it, you'll start to feel way different.

I'm Committed likes this.
  3. I'm Committed

Thanks bro it really means a lot.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. feel free to dm me if you just wanna talk when urges are burning you.

5. I'm Committed

You got it bro, keep up that streak I got a long way to get there.

6. confidence is key, you got this.

7. I'm Committed

Hey Serpent just wanted to say if you come back to peak at this thread, I hope your doing all right and wish you nothing but the best.

8. mondhamray

mondhamray Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing all this. I appreciate your openness. You can do this!

9. I'm Committed

mondhamray likes this.
  10. mondhamray

mondhamray Fapstronaut

I used to pmo multiple times a day, wasting hours daily. But now I’m on day 108 and before that was 180. It gets easier.

11. I'm Committed

Yeah I'm in a bit of a rut right now, doing school and work at the same time and spending a lot of time at home is enough to really make urges and relapse more frequent.

12. mondhamray

mondhamray Fapstronaut

Maybe try getting work done at a cafe or a library? A lot harder to pmo in public.

13. I'm Committed

Yeah your not wrong, I just wish I was motivated to do so. I think a lot about things I can do to get out of the house, mabye meet new people but at the end of the day it just never happens. I feel helpless all the time. But your right I have no excuse not too.

mondhamray likes this.
  14. I'm Committed likes this.
  15. I'm Committed

Thanks @Mowgli 32, I will look at it when I get a chance.

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. Sweet bro, do what you got to do, no obligations... good luck on your nofap journey warrior!

17. I'm Committed