Bright Man-02's Recent Activity

1. Bright Man-02 liked Steelflex's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

Yes IBS is one of the most common symptoms of paws. It has to do with the dopamine receptor in your gut. If you research about IBS in...

May 5, 2024 at 7:14 AM
  2. Bright Man-02 replied to the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

"There is no cure for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), but treatments can help relieve symptoms" Your doctor doesn't seem helpful

May 5, 2024 at 7:12 AM
  3. Bright Man-02 replied to the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

It's insane!! if you know exactly when it will end, it wouldn't matter even if it's 5 years, it's not knowing when or whether you heal...

May 4, 2024 at 11:59 AM
  4. Bright Man-02 replied to the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

It has, many paws sufferers have IBS-like symptoms, including myself, it only started with my PAWS

May 4, 2024 at 11:56 AM
  5. Bright Man-02 replied to the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

It's insane how relatable this list is

May 4, 2024 at 11:54 AM
  6. Bright Man-02 replied to the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

I relate to you 100%, as if I wrote this, except I don't have the energy to think and write :(

May 4, 2024 at 11:53 AM