1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by vicicool

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Good one - I needed this.
    Sep 6, 2020
  2. vicicool
    vicicool
    My own words. It means not living for what makes you happy, but for the Glory of God. Growing his Kingdom. That could mean using your gifts to make this world a better place.
    Sep 6, 2020
  3. vicicool
    vicicool
    I was reading a book about Destiny. Really inside just looking for happiness. I placed that book and Bible next to each other on the ground. And I prayed to God „Is this book really the truth? Should I continue to read it? - I open up the Bible randomly. it opens on Psalm 16 -Last sentence strikes me: „You make known to me the path of life. With you is joy. Fulfillment and happiness at your right hand eternally.“
    Sep 6, 2020
  4. vicicool
    vicicool
    Stopped reading that book and started following where God is leading me. Happier than before!! This is also true for NOFAP. I‘m on day 27 and I wake up feeling happy + happiness is a great thing to pass on to people.
    Sep 6, 2020
  5. vicicool
    vicicool
    MARK 10:29+30 “Truly I tell you,” Jesus replied, “no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for My sake and for the gospel 30will fail to receive a hundredfold in the present age—houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and fields, along with persecutions—and in the age to come, eternal life.”
    Sep 22, 2020