Other things you do when you dont Fap/facebook/9gag

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by WannaStop, Mar 5, 2016.

1. WannaStop

WannaStop Fapstronaut

Hi fappers! OR so I say Fapstronauts :)

What other things do you do when you dont PMO, facebook, 9gag...
    Because seriuously 9gag and facebook is boring. it drains my time. makes me distracted and is a trigger for P.. because you see sexy girls and etc..

I seriosuly cannot share anything to the people I want to impress because I just fap ,and have to concentrate on exercising my back because I have lower back pain and cant sleep. I cant rest my mind..

2. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

Workout. Talk to women. Read. Watch an inspiring video or movie. Talk to friends. Fix yourself - groom, shower, eat good.

3. Mr. Sir

Mr. Sir Fapstronaut

Read.

The only computer I keep is a laptop. When I find myself screwing around too much, ie. Netflix binges, back and forth from YouTube to Facebook, I close my laptop put it in my truck, and grab three books I'm trying to finish. Once the books are open, I can read for hours. It's just a matter of getting started.

Try this for only a week. Make a serious effort to read a few books and you'll see your attention span grow exponentially. But read multiple books at a time or different varieties. I juggle self improvement, history, and fiction.

Sometimes when I don't want to read, I'll grab my headphones and just sit and listen to classical music. I like the really powerful pieces. I'll close my eyes and visualize the music. I also get orchestra soundtracks from movies. The Star Wars VII soundtrack is AMAZING!