MJ Warrior 93's Recent Activity

1. MJ Warrior 93 replied to the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Thank you, brother

May 1, 2024 at 9:11 AM
  2. MJ Warrior 93 liked Ūruz's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

I'm back on the Hard Mode, so I'm joining in again on this challenge. Day 0!

3. MJ Warrior 93 liked DRAGON_'s post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 0 I fell. I have been on a down since a long time. I'm completely lost. Fights with my girlfriend and everything keeps getting to...

4. MJ Warrior 93 liked DRAGON_'s post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

That's sad to hear fellow saiyan but I'm glad the injury wasn't too serious. Hope you'll get well soon and then the test will go well....

5. MJ Warrior 93 replied to the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 8 I have really terrible news to share this weekend. (No, I did NOT relapse to PMO) I got to compete yesterday at the brazilian...

Apr 28, 2024 at 3:36 PM