SOULSEEKER

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by AVRA, Nov 17, 2015.

1. AVRA

AVRA Fapstronaut

23 male from India , Its been six years and I guess I have averaged once or twice throughout , Initially I was under the impression that it was completely healthy , and I went on and on , I was carefree and enjoyed every bit of it , not for once I thought of its noxious effect on my mind , while I slowpoisoned myself . I grew apart from society , I became more sceptical of people . The plight didnt end here , I sucked at my academics , My cognitive skills degraded , memory weakened , overall it has gouged several potholes in my personality ,that today I subconsciously feel very low and lesser than other people. Though I have been blessed with good physique , good health and good looks I feel shaky and withdrawn during social conducts , Today I am trying to fight off this masturbation habit which has become a bane of my life which has completely held me back at every point . Irrespective of such a compulsive nature of masturbation I am determined to loose this habit and have my normal life back .

black_coyote and alone_boy like this.
  2. alone_boy

alone_boy Fapstronaut

Good luck bro

AVRA likes this.
  3. Milind

Milind Fapstronaut

Best of luck

AVRA likes this.