Varicocele, do you have it?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Sunfl18, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Sunfl18

Sunfl18 New Fapstronaut

Hello! New here, I was diagnosed with Varicocele not to long ago. I've been an addict for more than 10 years. Now that I'm serious of no PMO I was diagnosed with this. Do you have it? If so how as you experience been? Have you gotten treatment (surgery or other)? Did you talk to a Urologist? Did they tell you why you got this? Thanks!

2. i dont know if i got it and i dont know if i should go to the doctor or wait 2-3 days to see if its just because im sick and still going through withdrawals of nofap.. as you see i reset again. i'll keep you updated

Sunfl18 likes this.
  3. I’ve had it my whole life, it hasn’t affected me much, other than I usually have to wear pretty snug underwear. It can also keep you from having children due to the heat from the excess blood killing sperm. A surgery can fix that.

Sunfl18 likes this.
  4. rgm

rgm Fapstronaut

I had a class 2 almost 3 one and had it surgically repaired. I'm not sure how it is right now or how much changed.
    I wasn't supposed to have sex for 2 weeks but I masturbated after a few days like a true fool so idk if that ruined it?
    Heard talk about how it can be caused by masturbation before, I'm not sure if it is. Also saw a few studies saying it MIGHT lower testosterone but then again I'm not sure if it does at all.
    Seen some people saying it disappeared after quitting PMO for a while though...

Sunfl18 likes this.
  5. it just happened. right now i went to piss and now i can clearly see my veins on my left testicle bulging out....i'll try to tell my father about it and go to a doctor.

6. so i went to the doctor and he gave me some info. he said i do have varicocele and i shouldnt worry about it. he told me that coughing affects it a lot (and lately ive been sick and ive been coughing pretty much for 2 weeks now) and also told me to avoid sitting/standing for long time and also avoid weight lifting / exercise until the pain is gone and the veins arent as visible anymore. last, he told me that if i keep having pain or a lot of discomfort then i could think of surgery.

7. SuperiorMan95

SuperiorMan95 Fapstronaut

I had it and got it surgically repaired. I did it mostly because of the negative effects it has on testosterone production. I still haven't had my T levels checked but then again it says that it takes up to one year to see the positive effects and for me it's only been like 6 months. I think like 20% of people have it.

Sunfl18 likes this.
  8. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

I had it. Left testicle. Sadly i got surgery for it at 24. I regret it.