Comments on Profile Post by TheJokeIsDead

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    It's natural, we haven't released in awhile so its body's way to releasing old sperms.. There's an exercise of touching feet which @Randox will help you further with coz I'm doing it daily so dunno exactly its benefits..
    Sep 21, 2018
  2. Randox
    Randox
    You need to reduce fantasizing as much as possible during the day as dreams are a mirror of our subconscious that can be done by reading helpful stuff daily. regarding nocturnal emissions :The essence gate is like a dam if the dam is sturdy enough it will not become overwhelmed by the flood of water. If not, nocturnal emissions will be frequent.
    Sep 21, 2018
  3. Randox
    Randox
    So in order to secure it we should do kidney stretching exercise before going to bed (30-50) time would be good. That exercise is hands climbing feet exercise very simple to do you can find it on YouTube. I haven't had any emission during a 59d streak but if we get 1 - 3 per month that would be good. Don't panic if they happen as they are natural.
    Sep 21, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeah forgot to mention, like Mr. Randox said, fantasizing during the day leads to those dreams so be careful with thoughts as well.. If you're having insomnia, it becomes difficult to control those thoughts.. That's why most relapses happen due to inadequate sleep as we lose our focus, judgement & self control..
    Sep 21, 2018
  5. TheJokeIsDead
    TheJokeIsDead
    Thank you so much. @Randox @GokuTheWarrior but I always feel bad after a nocturnal emission, and it takes me yet again a few days to get that magnetism that I had before the nightfall. In terms of anatomy, it still is releasing vital energy to some degree. But, it's just such a tricky subject. Thank you!
    Sep 21, 2018
    Deleted Account and Randox like this.
  6. Randox
    Randox
    After nocturnal emissions, we feel symptoms close to masturbation such as waist and knees pains, frequent urination, urges to PMO etc good thing we don't feel ashamed or guilt. also, these symptoms disappear faster than M ones, maybe a matter of hours or day.
    Sep 21, 2018
  7. Randox
    Randox
    The whole matter is related to kidney. masturbation, staying at night and long sitting damage kidneys in a high degree. when the kidney is deficient uncountable illnesses and diseases will come.
    Sep 21, 2018