1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Introducing myself

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by naiss96, Sep 5, 2017.

1. naiss96

naiss96 Fapstronaut

Hi everyone! I'm naiss96, a 21-years-old guy from Italy. I got into NoFap since December 2016 and i've done many attempts trying pretty hard to not PMO for 90 days, but always failed. This time, instead, i want to keep up the challenge for the rest of my life! LET'S GO!

Username1021 likes this.
  2. Username1021

Username1021 Fapstronaut

Hey @naiss96, welcome to Nofap! Or back to Nofap, I suppose. I've been having struggles myself for two years or so with PMO. Wish you all the best.

naiss96 likes this.
  3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

4. naiss96

naiss96 Fapstronaut

I've began homeschooling music theory, production and audio engineering aswell as going 3 times a week to the gym. When I get urges, I resume reading a book (at the moment it's "The Crow Girl" by Erik Axl Sund), or i go out with my friends. My last streak (43 days) helped me knowing myself more than i thought, so i want to do it for the rest of my life!

5. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

naiss96 likes this.
  6. naiss96

naiss96 Fapstronaut

I've started my journal right now!! You can read it here!! ;)