16 with a fucking bald spot wtf??????????

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by NeverFappingAgain, Aug 20, 2014.

1. NeverFappingAgain

NeverFappingAgain Fapstronaut

does this have anything to do with pmo? please I need help

2. LELLL

LELLL Fapstronaut

Nope, all genetics.

3. hkiwi_

hkiwi_ New Fapstronaut

Well maybe you should check it out to be sure its male pattern baldness. I recently got some bald spots on my beard and the Doc told me it's something called Alopecia Areata and it can happen anywhere on your body including your head (at any age), except in this case hair does grow back normal in a few months.

16 seems a little early for male pattern baldness to show up, that's why I mentioned the other condition above.

In any case, if you do happen to have a pre disposition for baldness, it's just another contemporary social condition you'll have to overcome - and I'm sure you can come out of it stronger and looking like a badass mofo!!

4. hirop

hirop Fapstronaut

No. Wrong forum.

5. IWantABetterLife22

IWantABetterLife22 NoFap Moderator

Also, this should be posted in off-topic. Even if you think it has to do something with PMO, it's not directly related to PMO. Also, don't blame everything on PMO.

6. Mr. Stop

Mr. Stop Fapstronaut

About 95% of the time baldness is caused by genetics, the "male pattern baldness" noted earlier (alopecia areata is an autoimmune disorder). Likely because we don't understand all of it there's not much you can do for it. It's caused by testosterone levels - so if anything own it and say you're manlier everyone else (with a joking attitude of course).

Your body produces testosterone. Testosterone can exist in another form in the blood called dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is the hormone that causes pubic and armpit hair to grow. Male pattern baldness is caused by your head hair follicles being either overly sensitive to DHT, or simply overwhelmed by an 'elevated' testosterone levels (these levels are normal for your body - unless you take anabolic steroids). As a result, for a reason we don't understand the hair follicles shut off. Lazy jerks.

If you're really concerned there are some creams that doctors can prescribe that block the DHT receptor on the hair follicle and they'll usually start re-growing. Or you could embrace the manly Bruce Willis look. Either way you're not less of a man for having hair or not having hair.

7. Clumsy

Clumsy Banned

YES. If you don't have a serious disease, it's most likely caused by PMO. Painful truth, but are you predisposed for hairloss already, masturbation is more than likely to trigger it.

8. Clumsy

Clumsy Banned

Hairloss doesn't occur among young boys because of genetics, LOL. There must be a trigger.

9. Dad

Dad Fapstronaut

Hooray Eric!
    Thanks for standing up and saying "stop blaming everything on PMO.

I'm not a doctor, but my husband has dealt with alopecia for the last 15 years. It can happen to anyone and it usually goes away on its own. My husband rarely, if ever masturbates. If it's in an odd spot, it could be alopecia. If it's symmetrical it's probably male pattern baldness. I have known a few guys in their later teens to get "mpb".
    Embrace your baldness baby. I think it's really handsome.