Internet Research lead me here.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by WNGjr17, Sep 27, 2017.

1. WNGjr17

WNGjr17 Fapstronaut

Hello Established Fapstronauts!

I did not even know I had an issue with PMO until I began researching increasing incidents of anorgasmia with my wife. As I progressed through my research it became increasingly clear that I did have an issue with PMO which started when I was 15 years old with magazines and became significantly worse in the internet age. I am currently 55 years old and otherwise very healthy but over the past year I have completely lost the ability to climax during normal sex with my wife. My wife knows nothing of my PMO addiction and I intend to keep it that way because her response to knowing would be catastrophic. I am committed to a 90 day PM reboot but not sure about the O. At this point, neither my wife nor I expect me to climax and we have adjusted to it and accepted it, however, if I regain that ability during my 90 day reboot, I'm not sure I will be able to stop myself although I will try because I know this Hard Reboot will benefit me the most and my wife would not be suspicious for reasons mentioned above. Anyway, I am thankful to have found this forum for support and to be able to share what I learn to support others. - WNGjr17.

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you are here.

Let me know if I can help.

3. WNGjr17

WNGjr17 Fapstronaut

Thank you! I will check out the link!