1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Masturbation

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Ranjit Ramdas, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Ranjit Ramdas

Ranjit Ramdas New Fapstronaut

Sir I've been masturbating since 10 years and I am 25 years old and I am bored of doing so. I know it is a natural and healthy habit. And I use to do it 3-4 times a week. And I feel regret everytime I do it.
    Please tell me does masturbation has impact on testosterone reduction, hair fall, low eye vision and muscle loss etc.
    Thanks
    With Regards

2. Romero19

Romero19 Fapstronaut

Hey, I have no answers for you, but I just wanted to say I can relate. I've been doing it since I was 9 or 10, and I'm 27. I've tried to stop countless times over the past few years. I'm glad I'm doing this now.

3. rocky jain

rocky jain Fapstronaut

Me too.. 25 years old.. have been doing since 8/9 years and recently it had became a daily habit.. now its enough now. We wont do it again. Nofap from now onwards (Y)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    Cerebro likes this.
  4. Wop

Wop Guest

Same! Since 9/10. Just turned 23.

Here’s my take. Your body only has so much energy in a day, just like you only have so many hours.

Wherever you spend that energy/time is where your results are going to go.

Sexual release is a very powerful thing! When you start holding on to that power, it has nothing to do but explore new channels in your life and body.

Stick with it, it’s difficult, but there will be days you think and see things differently and you’ll be able to attribute your abstaining from PMO as your reason to why.

I’m only 33 days in. The scary yet exciting thing is that I’ve got a long way to go! That’s a lot of new ideas and clarity to come!

Best of luck everybody