1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just found this amazing site, and I'm ready to take the challenge!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Davtime, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Davtime

Davtime Fapstronaut

I'm a 20 yr old Male who has been struggling and trying to overcome my addiction to PMO for about 2 years now. I just found this site, and I'm going to try to take the challenge. Going hard mode, and i'm aiming for 90 days. I believe after that I should be at a point where I can continue the challenge for the rest of my life. I'm starting a journal, and I would love if anyone wanted to look at it. It's mostly just a way for me to stay accountable which is really important. Anyway, I'm glad I found this website. I hope we can work together to beat this.

2. FireFIGHT93

FireFIGHT93 Fapstronaut

I am also new here & saw this site as well. Your the first post I noticed. I will keep up with you so can compare myself to you (if that's okay) I also need to keep myself accountable. I am 21, & same amount of time as well. Figured I would find someone close to my age & would see the same challenges.

3. Manalive

Manalive New Fapstronaut

21 yr old Male here, would you be interested in an accountability partner? my first day and I'm looking for someone to check in with.

4. ogaitnas

ogaitnas New Fapstronaut

Im a 19 year old guy just starting the 90 day NoFap challenge to achieve greatness, leave social anxiety in the past and become the best version of myself... best of luck for all you guys!