1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you do?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 6, 2017.

1. If your son or daughter was listening to music like this?

2. I'd first ask him why he liked listening to that music. Is it the message? Is it the shock value? What exactly about that music does he like? (Because they sure aren't musicians by any stretch).

I'd ask if he really likes this tuff, because the message they push out doesn't strike me as intelligent, well thought out or even all that cohesive. It' sounds like the ramblings of confused, angry, misogynistic, lonely and sad boys who can't see beyond the little bubble of hate they've created. While their turn of lhrase may amke them seem "poetic" and "intelligent," all they're doing is putting some polish on a rusty can of hate. I'd tell him he is much better than this as a person, as a young man.

Normally I'd dismiss this as simple shock-and-awe bullshit, kids trying to get some negative web celebrity but that's some pretty disturbing shit. They probably wear those masks b/c they know their parents would put a belt to their ass if they knew they were spewing this crap. I know I would.

thatguy9708 and SirSeabass like this.
  3. SirSeabass

SirSeabass Fapstronaut

pretty much

thatguy9708 likes this.