1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New relationship and help

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by simon456, Dec 2, 2017.

1. simon456

simon456 New Fapstronaut

So I've gotten into a long term serious relationship after a while, and am facing some issues. I've just started having sex with her, though its proving to be hard to O. I can easily M and O by myself but its harder if she does it for me or when we have sex. Prior to this relationship, I used to watch P occasionally though have completely given it up in the recent past. Wondering what could be going on here and if I should abstain from MO except when my girlfriend is around? Or anything else that might help me?
    This is an awesome forum and really appreciate any help in advance!

2. Spirit lyte

Spirit lyte Fapstronaut

From what I understand this is a good start point. Masterbation can lead to numbing of the nerves creating a delayed ejaculation (DE) or in the case of death grip your gf muscles may not be able to give your penis the grip that it is normally use to fromyour hand.

anewhope likes this.
  3. Werka

Werka Fapstronaut

Yes, you should abstain from MO. With or without your gf being around. It's about the actual mechanics of this sort of stimulation. As mentioned above - your penis gets used to a grip that cannot be competed with by a vagina and as a result the stimulation from normal sex is no longer good enough. In our case, the difference it made was mindblowing for both.