1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to get female friends (only friends)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by AChosenPeople, Dec 14, 2017.

1. AChosenPeople

AChosenPeople Fapstronaut

2. Dr_prof

Dr_prof Fapstronaut

just be yourself. Let women like you for who you really are.

3. The same way you get male friends. Do activities. Go places. When performing said activities or visiting said places, try to be social and interact with people.

If you have some hobbies you enjoy, those are a great way to meet new people of both genders. :)

4. truthseeker17

truthseeker17 Fapstronaut

- Have a great sense of humor,
    - Try to treat every female like the same, regardless how she looks or how you think of her. This will benefit you when you are dealing with the "elites" ...
    - Be confident about yourself, emotionally and physically.
    - Be honest to them, always. They won't like it but will respect- and appreciate you for being honest.
    - Practice makes perfect. Interact with females on daily bases, by small conversations in the mall, train or even at work. Talk about light stuff, and be a good listener. Let her do most of the talk.

5. AChosenPeople

AChosenPeople Fapstronaut

Nice pieces of advice around here! Thanks, I think though it will help others more than me, cause I'm not socially awkward or something, but it's definitely some stuff worth knowing for all of us.

6. ElectroChill

ElectroChill Fapstronaut

Join a club. Dance class, public speaking, fitness class, yoga, etc.

7. [​IMG]
    This is the only way I know how.

8. I want this too, but every time I talk to a girl I find attractive, I think about sex or if I am interacting right with her. Is this because of P?

9. friendship.jpg
    That's how you do it

C M likes this.
  10. Happy Man

Happy Man Fapstronaut

Start chatting to as many girls as you can, eventually you will get the skills to make friends with them. I'm friends with my ex, it's awesome. She is a nightmear as a GF but awesome as a friend.

If your single, I suggest talking to girls and by default you will get female friends.