30 Days!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Toomuchh, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Toomuchh

Toomuchh Fapstronaut

I finally made it to 30 days since starting late in August. I took the time to read my journal from day 0 and it was surprising how much changes without you noticing.

At the beginning I struggled with simple concepts like self-worth, anxiety, insomnia, a bunch of different things, things that I now feel like aren't an issue.

I want to say while 30 days isn't alot, this feels like a huge accomplishment to me after failing on day 25, failing on day 28, failing again on day 18 and failing again on day 7. It took 5 tries to get here and it was worth it.

I don't think it's because I reached 30 days that my mental state has changed, but rather the fact in the past 100 days I've only PMO'd on 4 of those days.

It's crazy that changing something that has been so normal in your life, PMO, would create such a huge change in your life.

For people that are just starting and that relapse, I hope you keep committed when you want to give up, the benefits are there and you might not notice it, but after a long period of time you will see the difference if you look.

I hope this helps other people like how reading other people's post in the success stories helped me.

RAW99, underway, TheFlash123 and 3 others like this.
  2. ifthisislove

ifthisislove Fapstronaut

Congrats. Remember though, the master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.

Shaque118 likes this.
  3. Reverent

Reverent Fapstronaut

30 days is remarkable. It will be interesting to see what perspective you gain in the next successful 30 days.

4. Sardonic

Sardonic Fapstronaut

Congrats on making 30 days, and persevering through relapses, good going!

5. Committed to be man

Committed to be man Fapstronaut

Congrats man. That's huge. I have read your journal and I can relate my self also. Stay strong . It's worth a fight. We will make it 365days

6. Uncomfortably Numb

Uncomfortably Numb Fapstronaut

I am scrolling through Success posts from those who are at a similar stage to me... just to add my congratulations and support

7. Ed1234

Ed1234 Fapstronaut

Congrats bro! Thirty days is impressive, can’t wait to get there!