1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

CLASSIC ROCK

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Lucas Anderson, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Lucas Anderson

Lucas Anderson Fapstronaut

Who’s got a favorite classic rock album?? 60s - 80s...

Huge fan and collector of classic rock albums and vinyl... figures this would be an interesting topic!!

My personal favorite of all time is Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd...

Favorite song of all time is Free Bird by Skynyrd... have it tattooed on my back!!

Quiver likes this.
  2. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

I love Pink Floyd. I also love Toto, Mike and the Mechanics, Steve Winwood, Tom Petty...

3. I Am that I Am

I Am that I Am Fapstronaut

I have this steamroller vibe going on now and forever while on NoFap:

Lucas Anderson likes this.
  4. Lucas Anderson

Love it man... any Eagles or Zeppelin fans out there??? Man those two are my favorites as well!!

Quiver and WesternWolf like this.
  5. Love Led Zeppelin and Jimi Hendrix. Led Zeppelin IV and Electric Ladyland are my favorite albums from them. I mean how can one go wrong with tracks such as Stairway to Heaven, Black Dog and Going to California. The Doors, The Smiths and Joy Division are cool too.

Knighthawk and Lucas Anderson like this.
  6. Foghat, Yes, Asia, Kansas, and Styx are some of my favorites.

Noelle, Knighthawk and Lucas Anderson like this.
  7. Every time I think of the Eagles I think about how The Dude from The Big Lebowski hates them lol
    But seriously I love how mellow they makes me feel and I always seem to listen to Led when I'm working on something.

8. Lucas Anderson

Bro that’s insane! I’ve seen foghat and Styx in concert!!! They put on great shows... if you ever get a chance be sure to see them!

WesternWolf likes this.
  9. Lucas Anderson

Man I love it... I have both of those albums on vinyl!! Love seeing dudes our age, you know, liking music from 50 years ago... that’s when music had SOUL, PASSION, and CREATIVITY. Also a huge Doors fan... have each of their albums on vinyl as well!!!

WesternWolf likes this.
  10. Oh man if I ever get to see Styx I would def lose my mind. I've loved seeing Foghat several times.

11. Dude I've only seen Steve Miller Band once and that was a combo concert with Journey, insane sound.

12. All maxx'd outta likes it appears the limit is 50 per dozen hours!

But cheers to that.

WesternWolf likes this.
  13. Love Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin etc but those 2 are tops for classic rock. Classic rock is how I got into music. I have Zeppelin IV on vinyl :)

Lucas Anderson and WesternWolf like this.
  14. I saw Styx for free at the biggest 4th of July celebration around here in 2016! They sounded fantastic! So much fun

Lucas Anderson and WesternWolf like this.
  15. Whoa man classy! I actually don't care for it these days it just brings me feelings of nostalgia from school and the days when Napster was free & legal.

16. I've just started collecting records, I have Phil Collins Hello I must be going, No Jacket Required, and Steppenwolf 16 Greatest Hits. It's a shame the record player I got for x mas broke =(

Lucas Anderson and Knighthawk like this.
  17. Dude stop. I just got a kickass record player from my Grandmother Bear. There are two record stores right near me.

This isn't happening.

WesternWolf likes this.

18. No it isn't I am donating it.

19. Sitting on a park bench, eyeing little girls with bad intent!