1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Depressed

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Jan 7, 2018.

1. I relapsed 10 hrs ago at 2:00 AM. Feeling so guilty and depressed. My college starts after 2 days and really don't like it. I don't have any friends in my college. I feel lonely and discriminated becoz i am from a different religion and caste than most of the students of my class. Plz tell me one thing..are the religions to show discrimination against an individual. They usually don't feel comfortable with me and i don't feel comfortable with me. Such a pathetic society. I changed my hometown at 2014 and came to this useless city. I don't like this. I don't even have anyone to talk to. Everything seems useless..

2. Hi buddy, I feel you, first of all just throw whatever negative messages you have in your mind and start thinking about the solution!

Secondly, about relapsing, it's ok, it happens and it will happen but it shall pass, start again from 12:00 am and join a challenge and a group here!

About friends, no religion should not be a reason in that, but if community is see it like that, be positive and change it by your behavior, treatment! And check friends out of uni!

Best of luck! We all are going through this!

3. Hey, you are not alone. I hope you could see this relapse not as a failure, but as a feedback.

Do you have any hobbies? Hobbies are great to connect to people!

Be strong, take care.

4. HipPete

HipPete Fapstronaut

Don't worry about it. Change your mindset. You've got to learn yourself first. If you have nothing to offer, people can see that.

5. memo

memo Fapstronaut

Despite being a liberal agnostic, I used to attend a private catholic university which also ranked as a highly conservative university. I went there because my father wanted me to go there, and he agreed to fully fund it. I acquiesced to his will. During my stay there, I fell into two major depressions. Tried to transfer but I wanted to finish college and enter the real world.

I eventually moved to Austin, Texas which is right up my alley in terms of liberalism and non-religousness. I guess what I'm trying to say: if you feel depressed in your current situation, start planning your escape whether it's by transferring to another school, or graduating early so you can work in another city. There are options, and try not to let the darkness bring you down- embrace that you are different from the main student body, you bring different perspective to the table. And remember to eat healthy and exercise.. my two cents