1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Concealing myself

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Jan 7, 2018.

1. I feel like I have to conceal who I am. I often have thoughts, feelings, and beliefs that I feel that I can't share with others.

When I am at home away from college I often fight with my mom, sister, and their friends.

At home and at college I feel like I have to put on an act, and a fake face to conceal who I am.

On the rare occasion that i speak my mind I find people angry, arguing with me, and sometimes they show no interest.

I do have some warped beliefs and I am working through them. However I feel like I can't relate to people and that I have to be the person people want me to be.

2. J4220

J4220 Fapstronaut

I find I have this issue as well. I don't express my personal options on things in fear I'll offend someone. I tend to get along with just about everyone but I don't have many close connections with people. I feel like the people that have no filter tend to have more meaningful relationships with people even though about half the people they encounter might like what they are saying or agree with them.

3. Like for being aware. As long as we are being kind to others what is there to fear?

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. J4220

J4220 Fapstronaut

Yea you can different options as others but there are ways to share those opposing views while remaining respectful of the other person.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. DarkwingDuck

DarkwingDuck Fapstronaut

That tends to be common in those with addiction problem.