1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I nearly blew it away today

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Jan 17, 2018.

1. It is going to be 30 days without PMO in a few hours for me. But today I nearly destroyed what I had been working so hard on. I tried earlier to talk with someone online and tried to provoke them into sexual content chatting. I kind of knew I was not going to carry it on really, and I just wanted to test myself if I can resist such kind of situation. But for a few moments it was like playing with fire. It didnt last long and I started again focusing in my hard work. But I feel bad for trying out this kind of situations.

2. This experience should be a remainder not to entertain your curiosity as you put it. It was a good decision to step back so I salute you for that. 30 days is no joke and you done well to reach there so be careful. I wish to reach 30 days one day :)

Deleted Account and Napav like this.
  3. Why is sexual chatting with someone REAL a bad thing?

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Thomas8

Thomas8 Fapstronaut

Don't test yourself. There is enough things in our daily walk that will try and test us. Remember the path ways in your brain will always be there for pmo, they get smaller and less addicting, until they are manageable.

Deleted Account and Napav like this.
  5. Bran Cao

Bran Cao Fapstronaut

It is great to know that you finally get back to your track.
    Be alert to those notions that persuade you to pmo thing. You know they will postpone your recovery.

Deleted Account likes this.