1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need some advice on preferring PMO over sex

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by qwettf, Feb 6, 2018.

1. qwettf

qwettf New Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hi I need some advice.

Me and my girlfriend have been together for more than 2 years, during this time we have had some sex but I always cause "extreme" pain to her, possibly due to my crooked genitals, however she wouldn't even let me finger her (vaginimus). Recently I don't even bother to try to have sex anymore since the sex we had were too troublesome and not very enjoyable anyway. Unconsciously comparing this to PMO, PMO was effortless and quite enjoyable and this makes me want to PMO more. I'm a bit lost as to what I should do now, should we both go to the doctor's for a check? I had the delusion that nofap will create great sex but it seems it wouldn't be true anyway if I had Peyronie, so why don't I just PMO from now on? I know the benefits of nofap and I have personally experienced some of them and I really appreciated them to be honest. What should I do?

2. JonB

JonB Fapstronaut

From what I can tell if you have peyronie's disease the non-surgical treatments are extremely underwhelming in efficacy and testing. If it's severely impacting your ability to have sex then go talk to your doctor. They may be able to recommend some of the surgical corrective options but you won't know until you go.

GG2002 likes this.
  3. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

PMO is easier for most men, no matter how their penis is shaped. So yes seek help for your medical issues, but stop the PMO too.