Marvel or Dc?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Neither! Image Comics: Spawn! Boom!

2. Best Marvel tv-show: Jessica Jones (Agents of Shield is pretty great too)

Best DC-show: Arrow or Supergirl (think I am leaning more towards the latter).

Best Marvel Movie: Captain America 2

Best DC Movie: Wonder Woman

I haven't seen all DC movies but those I have seen are beyond crap; Batman V. Superman (say no more.). And the best character in that movie was Wonder Woman even though she had such a little role.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. I'd go for DC. Supergirl is my favourite TV show. I hated Batman vs Superman but thought the Christopher Nolan Batman films were superb. So much of Marvel TV shows and movies annoy the heck out of me. I only like Guardians of the Galaxy, Jessica Jones and Doctor Strange.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2018
  4. I totally agree with all of that.

I've been avoiding all trailers like the plague. I don't like to watch trailers for movies I know I'm going to see. I would rather just save it for when I actually see the film. So I didn't watch these videos, but I'm soooo excited for Deadpool 2. I loved the first one, and I adore Ryan Reynolds. His tweets are fantastic. I just watched the first film again a few weeks ago. I love all the fourth wall breaking.

5. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Fourth wall break inside a fourth wall break. That's like... Sixteen walls.

6. What season are you watching?

7. Kilala00123

Kilala00123 Fapstronaut

DC by far. Marvel is just Boring in my eyes

8. Just the first one, so far. I think the last one we watched was where Kara babysits her boss' son and Carlisle, I mean Mr. Lord or whatever, reveals that he set her up to learn more about her.

I also, I have a major crush on Winn.

9. Hmmm... Not wanting to give away any spoilers but not sure of what you'll think of season 2 & 3 since the writing of the show goes off in a somewhat liberal direction. It's not OTT but I think if anyone who's highly conservative might go off the show after season 1 ends. Personally I have no problem with it and think season 3 is the best so far. I like how in this current season has character having inner battle which sort of reminds me of the battles I have with PMO.

10. Yeah, I kind of already get a liberal vibe from the show. I wouldn't consider myself highly conservative, but it does bug me when shows start pushing an obvious agenda, especially if it's one I disagree with. So we'll see. Depending on how it goes and what exactly you mean by that, I think I'll probably still be able to enjoy it. Just roll my eyes at some parts, probably.

11. Deez Nutz! I mean DC. Young Justice was actually dope. All my favorite superheroes are from DC comics. Marvel characters are a bit corny for my taste. Iron Man, spoiled rich kid who grows up right. Hulk, pretty much a green King Kong. Spider Man, the best thing to ever come out of Marvel. The rest, nothing special.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]