No Motivation

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Manish pamnani, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Manish pamnani

Manish pamnani Fapstronaut

No motivation but still trying to be away from away. Hard way but yet to find my way through. May God help me and i shall quit the PMO for my entire life. Need a lots of support, feeling a little bit depressed.
    Thanks in advance guys.

2. Sonu1983

Sonu1983 Fapstronaut

Before asking for help from others help urself first. if u want ot quit then u have to become hard on urself. this journey is not easy because u have to defeat ur desires which make u feel happy and excited. its tougher than quitting other addictions. but it doesnt mean that u cant defeat it. in my view i m enjoying to beat this evil. it was tough in starting days but now i m winning. so dont see the toughest part and motivate urself by feeling abt results. it makes u feel positive. but still its hard. so u need to make urself more harder. its all abt ur will or to tolerate. ur mind goes crazy when it will not get what it wants at time if u able to hold urself then u can win. best of luck my friend for any suggestion we r here to help u. just stand hard.

3. Sobook

Sobook New Fapstronaut

Hi manish

There are tough days and easy days. On a day like today, find a distraction like hanging out with family or friends. Turn your access to Internet off. Minimize avenues to failure. You can do it!

4. evolve

evolve Fapstronaut

Keep doing stuff, sports, reading, music (playing or hearing), reading, learning new stuff and time willl just go by

5. Manish pamnani

Thanks everybody for your wonderful.
    Will like to hear from you in future.

6. Why no motivation? :) Don't you want to be in control of your life? Isn't that a motivation? Isn't depression a motivation? So isn't pain?
    I trust you can do it! c'mon, pal :)

7. Why no motivation? :) Don't you want to be in control of your life? Isn't that a motivation? Isn't depression a motivation? So isn't pain?
    I trust you can do it! c'mon, pal :)

8. Manish pamnani

Yes you are right nemoprinci I want to quit masturbation and move on in my life from a dreadfull life to a new happier life.
    Thanks for your support.