1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

12 days in

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by JakcAnthony, Oct 26, 2014.

1. JakcAnthony

JakcAnthony New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone, I decided to fully commit to this 13 days ago, and it is hard asf. I do not think there is a single reason im doing this, but one reason for sure is that I don't want the small amt of girls i have been with in my hs career to continue through college; so hopefully this helps some. Im a senior in highschool, and despite being told by many girls that many girls are physically attracted to me, i very rarely approach (along with other deficiencies). Thus, it makes total sense that compete commitment to abstinence will serve as motivation. Anyways, because it seems to be getting harder I thought keeping my own journal may aid the entire process. Talk to you all soon
    -J

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
  2. Sonu1983

Sonu1983 Fapstronaut

Dear chillisauce try to keep ur sauce in ur testicals as long as possible. ur only 12 days be patience. ull see the difference when u reach 60 days. As u say it is tough so bro its just beginning. ull see worst. lets see how long u can go or how strong u r. if u want to call urself a man then dont relapse. however tough if it is fight hard like a man. dont think abt results. only think how much strong ur.

3. Johnny Cactus

Johnny Cactus New Fapstronaut

Way to go buddy, this is my first day, I can't imagine reaching 12 days, well, I'm trying :)