new life?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by treborn, Apr 4, 2018.

1. treborn

treborn Fapstronaut

hello friend, for some time now I feel that this stupid addiction is about to end, I relapse a few minutes ago, edging, but I feel good anyway, the first times when relapse shortly after I felt a disgust with immense guilt, now no, I feel the urges but I do not give up. The thing that makes me think more is this, ok I'm influenced and I have little energy but feel here, during the masturbatory act the penis is not totally erect, and I do not feel an excessive pleasure , I no longer wander with my mind to look more and more hot pictures, it is as if for me masturbation had become a bore, the thing is positive or negative? do you think my brain is going in the right direction or do you think that has now taken an irrecoverable road where nothing can excite me anymore?

2. Evolve1973

Evolve1973 Fapstronaut

When you talk about the brain, think about roads. Everything thought action and feeling you have, is building a new road. So where is your destination? Do you know where you want your new roads to take you? You are the creator of your reality, so choose wisely

3. treborn

treborn Fapstronaut

sorry bro but this does not answer my question in the least

4. Evolve1973

Evolve1973 Fapstronaut

You asked if your brain is going in the right direction... im basically saying...start understanding your brain and you will get your answer....

5. yaaarp

yaaarp Fapstronaut

Nothing is irrecoverable, even if it feels like it at times.

6. treborn

treborn Fapstronaut

stupid addiction