1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello....

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by almar, Apr 17, 2018.

1. almar

almar Fapstronaut

I'm not sure how to start but anyways.....
    I started masturbating since I was 14 years old and now I'm 20 and I still can't stop. Some days it even goes as high as 5-6 times. This has really put a stress on my life- academic as well as social. I've tried stopping for the last 2 years but 3-4 days is the maximum I've been able to hold till. After that again at ground zero.

2. byeoldfriend

byeoldfriend Fapstronaut

Hello @almar , let me tell you: you are very much in time! All the important things to happen in your life are still ahead of you. I wish I had realized about my problem when I was your age. I'm 36 now and only accepted my problem few months ago. But if even I can see the light, man, you surely can see all the stars.

Welcome!, you are in the right place.

3. YorkGO

YorkGO Fapstronaut

you can do it, I think constantly coming to this site and learn from others' experiences can definitely help you to gain more strength to fight, just give it a try dude, it is totally worth it!

4. Hello and welcome to NoFap!

Stay clean and strong! Feel free to PM me for tips, advice, etc on abstaining.

5. almar

almar Fapstronaut

@byeoldfriend thank you I sure hope I can achieve it.

byeoldfriend likes this.