1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sensory Perception

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 11, 2018.

1. OK. Can you give an example where consideration of this theory would help in how I perceive and interact with others?

2. nah, bro. its just something to consider instead of blindly following popular societal theories. it would be extremely idiotic and naive to just believe what the majority of people tell you. conduct your own research and form your own thesis, it may match or may differ. form your own judgment.

like i don't believe in this theory but i consider it as a possibility, it could be true.

3. TenderCrisp

TenderCrisp Fapstronaut

Well, if you adopt this theory and come to the conclusion that things don’t really exist and that you don’t really know anything other than the act of perceiving them (which you are at your core basically, the one who does the perceiving, not the one who is perceived) then you realize you are intimately one with all that is and treat it accordingly - with the utmost love and respect.

4. I think it's a nihilistic theory. And nothing is worse than nihilism.