Is it wrong?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by LYD97, Apr 19, 2018.

1. LYD97

LYD97 New Fapstronaut

I went to the beer garden with my best mates. It was great coming back from Austria to be with my best mates.Everything was going great until a girl I knew came into beer garden. I became annoyed with myself and sort of upset for seeing her.

Me and this girl were talking to each other a lot in the past and we were a thing. This girl was the sweetest girl and was just amazing. It was really the 1st time I could say I loved a girl, I felt unbeatable around her, she brought the best out of me.

But as college was coming to an end, we were losing the chemistry. I was moving away to play football professionally aboard. She couldn’t come to terms that I was going away. I tried to talk to her about my dream to play professional. She didn’t want to talk to me no more. And that I was it, I moved away, not properly saying goodbye her again. Which killed me inside, even though she ended it I just wanted to hug her and say goodbye.

When I was abroad, I missed her. I would ring my mates to ask if she’s okay. After 2 years abroad,I heard she moved on ( I have no problem with that), but it hurt to hear that my best mate older brother was with her. It was more of the fact he is a absolutely wanker and is known to cheat. And she deserved someone better then him.

When I saw her today in the beer garden, I felt weak and upset that she didn’t acknowledge me but acknowledged the others. I tried to talk to her but her dickhead of her bf was threatening me.

I finished my drink and went for a walk and broke down in tears. I don’t usually cry but it really got to me.Seeing her brought back memories I wish I could redo. Is it bad that I still have them feelings for her even after these couple of years????

rmbuster82 likes this.
  2. rmbuster82

rmbuster82 New Fapstronaut

I dont Think so I would just wait it out i still have feeling for someone who has turned me down many times and we had a thing for a while but now she wont even reply to me and i dont know what i did I understand i cry all the time over her and I dont think it is bad. I know the exact situation you are in because i am in it too.

3. No, i wouldnt say its bad at all. It sounds like love and love and caring is seldom wrong. I would say you should tell her something. You dont have to spill your guts or anything, but you dont want to regret never saying a proper goodbye. Also if the guy is a "wanker" maybe you should tell her how you feel about him........Obviously im just giving the best advice i can, but i dont know how it truly stands between you or the details of the situation. Good luck and i hope you work it out.

LYD97 likes this.
  4. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

I'm going to go the other way. Avoid her like the plague. Talk to other girls now.

Some girls just can't handle when a guy is treating them right. Sounds like she's got issues and you can do better my friend.

Take my advice with a grain of salt as I don't know your exact situation. But given what you've said so far, I think you'd have a much better time talking to any other girls!

She ignored you, would you do that to a friend or ex partner that you liked? I'm guessing no. Because you have decency and respect. So respect yourself by walking away, that would be my humble suggestion.

Deleted Account and LYD97 like this.
  5. Nobody knows what wrong and right are

6. yaaarp

yaaarp Fapstronaut

Doesn't sound like she's moved on that successfully.