1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Relationship help!!!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Gooner, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Gooner

Gooner Fapstronaut

Hey all I'm 17 years..I've been havin a crush on this girl in my class for about two years now and I still haven't asked her out...she calls me her husband after some bullshit my classmates did abt two years back...she dosnt like me sittin next to other girls and talk ( I think it's just for fun that she does that)..she even asked me to be her date at a party a week back which my nasty parents didn't allow me to go (ain't ever forgiving them for that -.-)..every time she talks to me I start kinda blushing and run out of words so I just have drop the talk which kinda sucks..and even most of my friends knw i have a crush on her too coz of the blushing n stuff..last Friday a friend of her n I were talkin and she asked me if I thought Delilah(my crush)was pretty and when I said yes she's like whether I like her.my reply was just a shoulder lift (that yeah maybe kinda thing people do to the shoulders? :p feel pretty pissed at my self for not saying yes) and she started smilin n sayin that she knows I like delilah and all..so guys u think i should go ask her out?we r kinda pretty close friends eventhough we don't get talk much and I don't want to ruin that freindship between us in case she rejects me..
    That's it guys..and sorry abt the long post xD

2. ZJules

ZJules Guest

I don't know about girls much.
    But you should definitely try. Although this might not have a happy ending, but if you don't try, the only thing you get is regret.

3. 1fapstronaut1

1fapstronaut1 Fapstronaut

Hey mate,she likes you.So,try out a date ASAP else it will be too late.
    She will not wait for you forever.
    Best of luck mate.