1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 35 - Benefits & Problems soo far

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Daredevil123, May 4, 2018.

1. Daredevil123

Daredevil123 New Fapstronaut

HI I am 26 M from India. I was addicted from PMO from age 12. I have been masturbated at an average of once a day. Started smoking and drinking at high rate from age 17. my life became complete hell & messy. I lost my body weight. Complete body tremors and high anxiety. I have detected with autoimmune Hyperthyroid at 22 and found myself difficult to breathe. Those were the worst year of my life and i was in complete depression, anxiety, fears and lost interest in almost everything which were usually pleasurable activities for me. Complete apathetic and struggling for life but i always thanks to my lord krishna who helped me in finding a great homeopathic doctor.
    I started homeopathic treatment at 23 and as per my doctor's advice i quit smoking and drinking completely. I have seen constant improvement in my hyperthyroid, depression, anxiety and my fears reduced very much. My physical health improved a lot and gained back my weight.

Although there's improvement in my health i was still not find myself very happy because my depressions and anxiety were reduced but i was in complete anhedonia and unable find any pleasure in any activities (like travelling with friends, parties etc). In last month i have found this nofap page over the internet while searching advantages and disadvantages of masturbation and after reading success stories of the people i found that this is last piece of the puzzle which is keeping myself from winning. So, i checked with my homeopathic doctor and started Nofap from 31-03-2018 Its my 35TH day today.
    First 3 Days were ordinary
    3-11 Days full of energy / full horny and just needed sex
    12-16 anxiety flatline - has two panic attacks, anxiety, diarrhea and high heartbeat
    17-29 -anxiety gone, heartbeat normal, diarrhea gone but still falline - no drive what so ever and feeling bored every time
    Day 30 Onward - Improvements - Rock strong morning wood (first time in last many years), can feel the emotions - i was in tears two days ago watching my favorite Bollywood movie (which i have seen several times before) Happy - After many many years i enjoyed and danced with full flow yesterday on friend's bday party...

i hope this is the start of the improvements and i hope the same will continue... I thank so much to my fellow Fapstronauts for motivation & i keep sharing my experiences on upcoming days. I will be happy to answer queries but there may be delay in answer as i rarely visits.

please excuse me for my English and long post.. Thanksss

2. Brijendraa

Brijendraa Fapstronaut

Wow........great story.
    I am also from INDIA
    I AM on 10th day of nofap.

3. Barry Barnstein

Barry Barnstein Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing your story, It is very good to hear that you are succeeding on nofap, keep it up

Daredevil123 likes this.
  4. Inactive User

Inactive User Fapstronaut

Dude that is awesome and inspiring-keep it up!

Deleted Account and Daredevil123 like this.
  5. Brother don't fell alone. We are with you. It's good that when others are enjoying this addiction and advising others to do same your'e actually improving.

Deleted Account and Daredevil123 like this.
  6. The first days are always the strongest. Thank you so much for sharing your story :)

Daredevil123 likes this.
  7. You seem to recover real fast. Keep going. 90 days might be enough for you before going normal mode - no PM instead of no PMO.

Daredevil123 likes this.
  8. Jairjimenez4

Jairjimenez4 Fapstronaut

Thanks for u history bro

Daredevil123 likes this.
  9. Daredevil123

Keep going bro. You will definately see improvements soon

Brijendraa likes this.
  10. Daredevil123

Maybe homeopathy helping me to recover really fast but i still made a promise to myself that i am not going to "O" until my merriage or until i find the real love. I am not going to waste my load on someone not deserving.

11. What exact stuff are you using?

12. dangon master

dangon master Fapstronaut

great story brother even i am from india and i m on my 34 th day

13. Atrium_Guy

Atrium_Guy Fapstronaut

14. Robin0392

Robin0392 New Fapstronaut

Did you have the symptoms of overmasturbation. And which doctor did you consult. Can you tell me about that. Thank you

15. Davinci@

Davinci@ New Fapstronaut

Keep Going Bro.We are all with you..