1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sex and just MO

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by RecoveryOn, May 10, 2018.

1. RecoveryOn

RecoveryOn Fapstronaut

Hey guys
    So I've been seeing this girl for two weeks and had success with sex and im very glad about that . But I was alone n bored in my house and just MOed no P. Do you think this might play a role in my sex life now? Reduce progress since I did it alone.. or it will be fine ?

2. Foxhole

Foxhole Fapstronaut

Hi there.
    There's really no progress bar in life. Unlike the streak counters which some of us (including me) use real life has no point system.
    I think that if you have a problem with PMO, MO can be harmful for you. As you wrote you did it because you vere bored. Totally example of bad compulsive habit. Everytime you relapse your brain became more and more addicted.
    But hey it'S not a disaster. You can fresh start anytime. Shake it off, learn your lesson and be better next time. Grab your life and live it to the best.
    You can do it bro. For yourself and your cute girlfriend.

RecoveryOn likes this.
  3. turquoise

turquoise Fapstronaut

Seems like you feel guilty about it, so that should be a sign that you might not want to MO, especially when bored or just passing the time. For me, I find that if I MO, sex feels less pleasurable--probably due to a mild case of death grip--and this can end up bringing me back into the cycle of PMO and relapsing regularly. Also, MO might lead to fantasizing, and fantasizing can lead to PMO. But everyone is different. Trust your gut. It seems like your gut is telling you that you aren't happy about MO-ing.

RecoveryOn likes this.