1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Relapse again...

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by monteiro131, May 23, 2018.

1. monteiro131

monteiro131 Fapstronaut

I think my problem is loneliness and absense of job, so I don't have anything to do during the day. I am waiting for a internship for 7 months and relapsed a lot of times during this period. I have a girlfriend and I think about sex everyday. It's difficult to avoid fantasizing, but I will keep on trying.

2. goodfriendjps

goodfriendjps Fapstronaut

Hey man! I'm there with you. Loneliness and boredom can be a beast. You're not lonely anymore. Have you considered that you might have a problem with sex addiction? I'm asking because I'm a sex addict and I know what it's like to fantasize about sex constantly.

3. Exactly my problem. It is hard enough holding back the urge to PMO, let alone having boredom add on to that when you could be used to doing it out of boredom. I just relapsed today for that very reason. But from my experience, escaping your enabling zone for even five minutes and coming back can help to calm down your thoughts/urges. Seriously, put in your earbuds, and take a walk outside for 5-10 minutes; it's helped me in the past, and not wanting to do it today caused me to relapse.

4. monteiro131

monteiro131 Fapstronaut

It is like an alcoholic having to sleep with a bottle of vodka in his bedroom (your notebook) and walk with a can of beer in his pocket (cellphone).

5. You gotta distract yourself with other activities to help yourself reboot

6. Bijuu107

Bijuu107 Fapstronaut

I don't know if you have but maybe you should speak with her about that and how to help you.

Good luck