Just saying hi

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by andyandy7, May 23, 2018.

1. andyandy7

andyandy7 Fapstronaut

Hello there. Just started new account so... here I am. I'm 20. Asian. Ive never been in western environment, so sorry for my bad english.

I've been doing PMO since I was a child. I never felt something back then until I realized im shorter than my average friends, I stopped gaining height at my 16 I'm like 5'2?idk (152cm), my weight is stagnant for more than 4 years; 54kg(last time I checked before today was at my senior year in hs), my bones are thinner than the averages person(close to female).

I used to be taekwondoin though, like two years ago, but entering college world made me even more closed to the real world. only focusing on homework etc. Barely got out of my room, then i started jerking off like crazy, now i realized I'll never be taekwondoin no more. Im afraid ill break my tibia if I happened to crash on one's again.(since everybodys legs are too thick for me, and it hurts tho.lol). So no more spar for me.

So now I need to start fresh. Id like to restore my years of semen disposal routines with good nutrients. Id pretty much appreciate anybody who would like to give me a simple diet to improve my bones strength.

Thank you very much

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here.

As far as a diet, I would suggest talking to a doctor or a nutritionist.

I hope you keep coming back.

andyandy7 likes this.
  3. Hii Welcome to nofap community.As you said you are asian me too.IF you need any help.I can help you.BTW all the best and take care:)

andyandy7 likes this.
  4. Hi. Welcome to forum!

Make sure you crate a personal journal thread in Reboot Logs section and blog there on a regular basis. As well as just generally be active participant in various forum discussions. I recommend this to everybody new here because it's the major thing that helped me when I was first starting. Just lurking on forums, reading and learning is great. But it usually is so much more powerful to engage. It helps to keep us motivated and accountable when we are active part of community. And keeps this in front of our minds so we don't forget about importance of it and slip away in our old habits. Sharing is also therapeutic. This is a major reason why AA meetings work so good. But that was developed before internet era. These days we can get most of the same benefits online through communities like this. So don't underestimate the power of active participation.

I would also like to suggest you to look into mindfulness meditation. It has helped me personally tremendously to learn how to deal with urges. It takes a while to get good at it and notice results, so you need to be consistent with it, but once you do it's very powerful. It has been used by sages for thousands of years to deal with various issues of the mind. And in recent decades the science is also catching up to what ancient sages have know for centuries. Meditation these days are widely used as very effective tool by psychologists for treating addiction and by neurologists for supporting recovery of the brain. It is a great exercise for the brain the same way as jogging is great exercise for the body. Check out this Ted talk, it gives a good idea of what's it about when it comes to philosophy. As far as practical side of it there is this awesome smartphone app called Headspace for guided meditations to get you started.

As far as diet, I recommend staying away from animal products. Especially dairy. It leeches out calcium from your bones. Look into it. Get your calcium from plant sources like chia seeds and stuff.

Wish you lot's of strength and success in your reboot journey!

andyandy7 likes this.
  5. andyandy7

andyandy7 Fapstronaut

Thank you very much. I really appreciate your warm welcome.
    I'll definitely keep in touch whenever I had some urge or something in mind so..

Have a good day :)

6. andyandy7

andyandy7 Fapstronaut

Good to know another fellow Asian ^^ thanks for your support. I'll try my best to make things right and I hope everything will turn out our way in the end.

Have a good day mate.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. andyandy7

andyandy7 Fapstronaut

Thank you so much for these advices. Yeah after doing a little research, I found out that every bone related issues are all about calcium and vitamin D.

And I'll definitely going to check this reboot log things like like now ^^. Thanks for everything again mate.

Have a nice day :)