1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 33 Today!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by NoFap_FTW, Nov 22, 2014.

1. NoFap_FTW

NoFap_FTW Fapstronaut

I've just went passed the one month mark and it's been a mixture of easy and hard; some days were very easy, while some days it was just a quick urge - nothing too serious. I was procrastinating in the toilet...I don't normally procrastinate in the toilet - today I did, for some odd reason. While I was procrastinating washing my hands, just sitting down, I thought about my old habits but of course the thought didn't get to me. I've been having wet dreams more often these days - had one today and another one two days ago.

2. Dogwood

Dogwood Fapstronaut

3. NoFap_FTW

NoFap_FTW Fapstronaut

@Dogwood: I am more confident and I am definitely MORE happier than I was while M and P. When I used to do my old habit, it was an endless cycle of: repeat and regret over and over again; now I'm happier, much happier.

Thanks for the link.

4. MattNoFap

MattNoFap Fapstronaut

Hey NoFap_FTW! I guess your diary doesn't need to be written in everyday. I tend to write me much in mine, but its a form of self therapy and accountability for me I guess.

Just to let people know me and FTW are now accountability partners, and I think we can get over this addiction for good, with the right mindset, and keeping each other strong. Had some good talks, and realized the importance of having Someone to talk to about it.

Thought I would share that with the community, the importance of an accountability partner can also be to relate goals and grow stronger as a better person everyday.
    I realized that it's not about just not masterbating for 90 days, but the ultimate goal is to not masterbate at all. But again, not thinking to far ahead. Taking it day by day, moment by moment, even second by second if nessary to the best of your ability. Once you do that what else do you have to worry about?

Wishing people to jump on the horse and see the real inner and outer change this journey can bring to our lives.

Matt.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014